CHAPTER:-1

Winter season is all of the best season for me not because it's snow it's because it's temperature is same like my heart cold not me saying that things but everyone says who knows me well.

I maybe not loved by anyone but I loved someone once and what I got is only hate and betray.
Doesn't matter now being a super actor of South korea is really frustrating everytime on screen you see cheerful and bubbly namjoon is not real me.
I'm really different from screen I'm an introvert not cheerful either.

"Namjoon your scene is ready come"someone yelled from behind.
"Coming hyung".namjoon said smiling at the man *look happy namjoon you have lots of work* namjoon said in his mind.
"Hello this is Park seo joon nice to meet you". the man park said smiling while shaking his hands with him.
"Nice to meet you too Kim namjoon I'm really excited to work with you hyung" namjoon said with smile "he seems nice guy".
"Me too namjoon" seo joon smiled.
"Ok pack up thank you so much everyone". Director yelled everyone cheered this is the last scene of the drama.

"Manger Choi do I have any other schedule for today". joon said going towards his car.
"No namjoon you don't have any". manger Choi said following behind.
"Oh god thanks Choi I'm really tired now". he said setling himself at back seat.
"Yaa but tomorrow you have a photoshoot with park seo joon and a fan meeting and a party to attend" Choi said igniting the car's engine.
"Ok now can we go from here and a want a Cup of coffee on the way please". joon said rubbing his hands on his heads.
"Are you ok?" Choi asked suddenly glancing on joon from mirror than on road.
"Do I look like manger Choi you know that I don't like this all but what i can do about this".joon said looking more frustrated and tired than before.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have ask you this".Choi said from guilty it's true nobody will be okay hearing about that party.
"It's not your fault"joon said and smiled on him.

It's not like people will love it anyway the party where every successful CEO gets their trophy husband/wife they has to be actor or some model it's like getting in first place in your school.Other than members of companies,fan will vote who they wants to give a trophy to the successful CEOs and this time fans choosed Kim namjoon the great actor youngest actor he was not even really young he is 27 years old as trophy husband of CEO named Hoseok. His fans and Hoseok fans thought it was great combination and main thing that really frustrate namjoon is he is married to famous boxer Kim taehyung.

"Stop the car here I don't want to go home"joon said stopping the car front amusement park.
Who wants go his home his father always in office and his mother you always she her in Kitty party or drunk not that than she was banging with someone somewhere after hearing the news he got choosen in very popular party named trophy husband/wife they pressured him don't let go the opportunity they will we in huge profit after namjoon got married with hoseok. He really nevermind  to marry a handsome, rich man but no one seeing that he is married to someone.

"We have to go out from here it's closing time". Choi said looking at joon who was spacing out.
"Choi can you book a hotel room for me I don't want to go home and I'm really tired". joon said give a sad smile to his manager.
"I'll wait a minute than". Choi called a hotel.

"Are you dumb or something?" the young CEO yelled at his husband.
"What you mean?" tae said following behind him everywhere he really wants the actor in his house.
"I told I don't want a trophy husband and I'm sure he also doesn't want this". Hoseok said sitting on bed he doesn't understand why his husband wants marry him with other man.
"I don't care either you and him want or not because I want him"tae said kissing on Hoseok cheeks to calm him down.
"Why he is just an actor are you trying to cheat on me with him". hoseok said looking at his boxer husband.
"Oh no why would I do that tae  beside if can't accept him he will get humiliated by others". tae said with worried voice.
"So it's not my problem".hoseok said laying on bed.
"Babe I want him to be your husband"tae said with big grin on his face.
"Why?" hoseok yelled.

"Because SHARING IS CARING
You know".

To be continued.......
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
New story with new tops and forever bottom namjoon.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......