Why he is here. You thought totally denying the fact that you aren't feeling something just by his gaze.

"you both already know each other right?" your mother said as she notice the way you were starting each other.

"No we-" your words cutted off when the guy said excitedly.

"yes of course auntie... We are friends" he said making you shocked.

"Woah that's good... Then why don't you join us for the breakfast jungkook?" she said while jungkook smiled as he nodded his head.

"Okk auntie" he said as they both went towards the dinning room while you were standing shocked.

__

You, your mom and Jungkook was eating so peacefully but it ruined when jungkook started munching on the food and making different noises.

"Omo... Aunt.. The breakfast is so good!" he yelled excitedly as you looked at him annoyed.

Your mom and jungkook were enjoying the breakfast as jungkook continued complimenting about the delicious breakfast he is eating.

You were annoyed asf, and some maid's notice your glare at jungkook.

"I'm done" getting up from the chair you were ready to go but soon stopped.

"let me drop you yn" jungkook said as he smiles at you knowing you will deny it but his smile turned into smirk when your mom agreed.

"yes yn... Jungkook is right... You both should go together" your mom said.

"but mom... I've my own car" and that's it you know she will disagree.

"but nothing will happen if your friend will drop you" she said as you rolled your eyes.

"alright then... Let's go jungkook" you said as you give him a fake smile making him smirk even more.

Your mother smiled as she watches you both going out.

"she didn't remember him right?" A maid said to her friend as she noticed the way you were acting strange.

"of course she didn't... they both were so small back then" she added making the another maid agree with her "you're right... young miss don't remember her childhood friend" they continue their chit chatting.

It's obvious that you both kinda forgot about each other after all jungkook went Germany with his family when you both were small as the friendship just started so you both couldn't get to know about each other much but still remember know each other the best.

___

Jungkook smiled when he saw you using your phone, totally ignoring his presence as the driver smiled a little when he saw jungkook's smile.

"are we enemies or what?" jungkook said as he looks at you with an unknown expressions.

"what do you think?" you added as jungkook chuckled thinking you are as cold as your brother and even ruder.

"I think we are best friends" he said as you rolled your eyes totally annoyed.

He notices the way you reacted so he leans close towards your ear and said something unexpected but enough to make your heart explode.

" roll that eyes at me again, you will feel my belt on your ass " you looked at him shocked unable to say anything as he winked at you backing away sitting comfortably like nothing happened.

|| 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ||  [ YANDERE ] ({ KTH FF })On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara