30. My biggest possesion

Start from the beginning

They reached home and he walked to her side her waist for support, he made her sit on the couch, got her juice. 

Teja " sunnyyyy "

Karan " drink " 

She sipped the drink as he held the glass near her lips. He stood up and she held his hands stopping him. 

Teja " tujhe phatna hai toh boldo.. Dont be silent. Hume thodi na pata hota ye sab hoga..we just wanted to be there for party..we didnt expect all this sunny... Please calm down gussa chodo " 

He sat down and hide his face in his palms. She kept her face in his neck siting on his lap and he held her protectively. 

Omnik smiled inwardly knowing that their bhabhi had calmed the king now. Only a lioness's can handle her lion.  

Teja " Please calm down..ye shakal acha nahi hai..its scary.. Mujhe meri sunny chahiye... Papa sunny chahiye" 

His lips twitched a little and omnik was relieved to see him okay now. 

Karan cupped her face " Y didnt you answer back when she was speaking shit " 

Teja " you said just now it was shit,you want me to indulge in cat fight with her, I don't want to. I don't care whatever she says ,I know you are mine and no one can separate me from you. If I really hve to deal with people like her ,the list goes on. Sunny, u only say right, what matter is that , what our loved one think about us and not random shit people. " 

Karan kissed her forehead " I can't forgive her, she talked shit about my princess. How dare she " 

He was again rising and she pecked his lips making him smile. They turned to look at the duo who, omi was looking somewhere but nik was looking at them. 

Karan " Learn from him how to be when someone is doing koochiko " 

Nik " as if I never saw you kissing her " 

Karan throwed his shoes at him " besharam" 

Nik rubbed his arms where it hit and she blushed. 

Karan " No one can talk about my princess,my wife and my family which include "

He made teju sit in couch and stand infront of omi. 

Karan " you ...you and everyone in my team... I may not say this often but sunlo abhi khaan kolke, you r not my manager, you r my brother and important person of my life. You need to understand this first before making other understand this. Agar kisine kuch bhi bakwas kiye toh chaped mardo.. Mei goliyan chaladunga kisine tumlogo ko kuch bhi bola toh..samjhi" 

Omi " I understand bhai... I know how you see me and trust me I don't just call you bhai for namesake..you r my bhai. Chodo, gadhi hai..bak bak karti hai " 

Karan nodded and nik looked at him with pout making him roll his eyes. 

Karan " tujhe kya " 

Nik " mujhe bhi kuch bolo acha se " 

Karan " tu gadha hai..ye theek haina "

Nik " bhabhiiii " 

Teja " unne chodo..tu mera chotu hai " 

Nik showed to tongue to karan who smacked his back and he whined. 

Both of them left after sometime leaving the couple alone. He changed her outfit to his hoodie and himself in shorts and vest. 

Teja " swing chale " 

He nodded and picked her up. He sat down and settled her in his lap. 

Karan stroke her cheeks which was so soft like a baby " mei bohot pyaar karta hu tujhse" 

Teju " pata hai..mei bhi " 

Karan " Mai nahi sunsakte tere baremei kuch bhi bakwas kisi se bhi " 

She nodded and he pulled her closer and kept his head on he chest. She ruffled his hairs and he traced the belly. 

Karan " you both are my possession laddoo..I will protect you forever. I m sorry for what happened today ... This is the reason I want to keep you off from the evil eyes. Not everyone pray good for us, some people be a witch and spread negative for us. We dont want that , especially princess. I can't bear any evil eyes on her. " 

Teja " when you r there with us, nothing will happen to us. Because we trust and love our papa so much... Haina princess " 

Princess kicked and both laughed 

Karan " acha bachu.. Turning to mumma's girl now ... You r papa's princess na " 

She again kicked and he kissed her belly " yes yes my princess " . 

The door bell rang and they went to open the door , he unlocked it and screamed seeing mumma ppaa there. 

Karan " mummaaaaaa...papaaaa... " 

He hugged mumma and papa pushed him and went inside , teju got excited and shouted

 " papaaa ". She tried to Stand up holding her belly but papa immediately moved to her and held her. He sat beside her. 

Papa " kaise hai meri bachi " 

Teja " hum dono hi theek.. Aap kaisi ho " 

Papa " mastttt " 

Mumma came and ask about her health.. The rest of day was fine with family enjoying together.

........................................................................................................................

Hiyaaaa...I hope you like this chapter. 

Thank you for all the support. I will try my best to update regularly. 

Love

Santhiya suresh