RK nodded at her friend and said: "Yes, Karishma, We are here to meet our client, who asked us to meet him urgently" she said this, while gritting her teeth and looking at her friend

"Hey Karishma, How are you" cheerful Voice came from some distance from them.

All looked towards at that direction. A handsome man, with a pleasant smile, comes towards them.

KS smiled back at him. Natali gives space to him, in their table. Natali and Katy smiled at him

P: "How are you, guys?" He asked at Natali and Katy

K: "We are fine. Actually, we thought of meeting you, at our airline office"

P: "Seriously, Karishma, you too, thought of meeting me" He asked excitedly

KS: "Yeah, I want one week leave. So, thought of meeting you, regarding this"

P: "Why, anything urgent?"

KS: Nothing, I was flying continuously. So, thought of taking small break

P: Good. No issues about your leave. I will sign that. And come back soon, because I will miss you

RK and HM looking at the person intently. RK asked: "Is he working in your airline office, in this airport?"

P with little attitude, answered RK's question: "What.. I am working.. Seriously.. I am their airline owner son. I was in Delhi, so in my free time, I will come here"

RK: "Ohh.. Sorry. I thought like that"

P: "And you?" He asked them back

Karishma interrupted and said: "Riya di, He is Vyom Mehta, Soon to be CEO, of our airlines. And Mr. Mehta, She is Haseena Mallik, CEO of Mallik group of companies"

VM: "Ohh. She is Haseena Mallik, your company partner"

KS: "I am her partner, not her " VM nodded his head with HM, and HM did the same with him, and KS continued " She is Riya Kapoor"

VM nodded his head with RK and asked to KS: "And She is,"

Before KS to answer him, HM interrupted and said: "She is everything for Mallik's. And soon to be Kapoor's JMD"

VM: "Ohh" HM nodded her head with him for that, and VM continued "Okay Guys, you carry on. I will take your leave" saying this, He left from there

Natali turned immediately towards HM, asked: "How, he is looking?"

HM: "Okay"

N: "What, just okay. And you know what, he is having huge crush on Karishma"

HM surprisingly looked at N once and looked at KS, and said: "Not bad" saying this, she took her mobile and said that, she needs to make some emergency call, and moved from there.

"I don't like him. I will crash his crush on my Karishma" RK said this, and to that everyone laughed at RK

K: "Why are you saying like that. He have little attitude, but He is good. Seems perfect pair for Karishma"

RK nodded her head. And Katy continued: "Even they have perfect matching height"

And HM joined their conversation, by taking her seat along with them.

HM: "What are you guys are, speaking about matching height" asked them

K: "Nothing, just speaking about perfect height matching of pairs"

HM nodded her head and said: "But I like the pairs, who have height differences with each other, like one tall and one short, I found cute in that"

K: "Not at all, the pair should have equal matching height, so only it seems perfect