That time when she mentioned the movie she had watched with Shen Liyao, he was inexplicably lost and sad. Then, he didn't want to watch that movie anymore.

For a while, he remained lifeless and his expression practically screamed 'I'm dead and leave me alone' all day. That was until she said in front of him that she didn't like Shen Liyao anymore and he immediately became alive and well.

Also, his actions today.

Looks like they can be completely explained by his jealousy.

This thought jumped out of her head unexpectedly. The shock of it was enough to send Mingxi's blood instantly rushing to the top of her head. Something immediately opened, as if it had been torn apart in an instant.

Mingxi stared at the follower in front of her in a daze, causing the follower to shake his hand in front of her. She suddenly came back to her senses, swallowed her saliva and sat down heavily on the seat. Her heartbeat suddenly quickened and her face became hot.

After the dean was done reprimanding, school was over.

Fu Yangxi came out of the office triumphantly.

Shen Liyao was behind him, so he deliberately held his hand behind him, wishing to show Shen Liyao the medicine on his knuckles and pierce Shen Liyao's heart a few more times.

Shen Liyao was so angry that his face was pale, his fists remaining clenched.

Ye Bai and his party desperately dragged Shen Liyao away. They didn't want Shen Liyao to do anything irrational again.

At the back door of the International Class, Shen Liyao and Ye Bai were struck in the heart once again.

Zhao Mingxi was still in the classroom, obviously waiting for Fu Yangxi.

Ke Chengwen and several followers followed Fu Yangxi into the classroom, threw the basketball into the corner, took off their jackets and shook the dust that was kicked up by those from the Gold Medal Class.

As for Fu Yangxi, he swaggered back to his seat to pack his things.

He had been depressed for so long before, but today's mood could be described as victorious and akin to a bird spreading its wings.

He didn't care about what the forum said and whether Zhao Mingxi used to like Shen Liyao before. After all, he was much more important than Shen Liyao in Little Mask's heart.

But as soon as he looked up, he met Zhao Mingxi's somewhat inquisitive gaze.

Fu Yangxi became nervous for some reason. He subconsciously pressed his back against the wall. "Wh-What?"

It wasn't too preposterous to say that he beat up Shen Liyao because he was looking for a chance to avenge his personal issue.

He was afraid of it being discovered by Little Mask.

"Don't fight anymore," Mingxi stared at him and said slowly.

Fu Yangxi quietly breathed out a sigh of relief. He pulled the school bag out of the table drawer, threw it on the table, shook it and complained, "Do you think I wanted to fight him? It was because the group of people in the Gold Medal Class deliberately provoked us. You know the kid with the last name Shen—"

Before Fu Yangxi finished complaining, he heard Zhao Mingxi say, "I think you look better than him with black hair. Don't listen to his nonsense, you look good in all colors."

Fu Yangxi who was caught off guard: "..."

Ke Chengwen who was similarly caught off guard: "..."

What's going on? Why am I, a dog, who walked in with good grace, suddenly struck by such a scene?