Fu Yangxi was also extremely dissatisfied with this sentence. He glanced at the dean. "You should be clear that it was this person with the surname Shen who provoked me first!"

Fu Yangxi sneered while talking. He glared at Shen Liyao and retorted the words Shen Liyao had given him harshly, "Just now, when she applied medicine for me, do you know where in the classroom it happened and what was her expression? I said that you fought even if you can't fight. Could you perhaps be imitating me?"

Shen Liyao instantly turned his head to look at him, his temples throbbing suddenly.

Seeing that Shen Liyao's face became more and more ugly, the two became more and more enraged, and the tension was about to escalate.

The dean quickly pulled the two away.

The dean roared, "So what's the reason for the fight?!"

In the classroom.

Mingxi was also asking this question.

"So what's the reason for the fight? To seize the basketball court?"

The follower who had seen everything was panting with his hands on his knees. He thought that Zhao Mingxi was going to blame the boss, so he quickly defended Fu Yangxi, "It was not Boss who caused the trouble first. It was Shen Liyao who came first to provoke him! He said something along the lines of how long has he known you and how many of your desserts he has eaten. Also, when he knew you, you didn't even know who our boss was."

Mingxi: ...

She didn't even know Shen Liyao anymore. Shen Liyao can really lie. How many desserts did she give him? She didn't give him as much as she did to Fu Yangxi! Was pursuing someone the same as asking for life? Of course she could be lazy whenever she felt lazy with the former, but in the latter she was desperate to do it.

"Do you think Xi ge wouldn't have gotten angry after he heard this? By the way, he also said that Xi ge dyed his black hair to imitate him. Although he was beaten by Xi ge before he could say it, I suspect that this was what he implied."

The follower spoke incoherently because of his anxiety, but Mingxi understood.

Fu Yangxi and Shen Liyao were fighting because Shen Liyao said he had known me for a long time?

How hilarious. Just because of this?

If it was someone else, Mingxi would have thought that the other party was jealous about the fact that she liked Shen Liyao, hence why he punched him with a hot head!

—W-Wait.

That happened to Fu Yangxi. Why couldn't it be Fu Yangxi who was jealous?

After all, although Fu Yangxi looked fierce and arrogant, he was not the kind of person who would fight casually without reason. It was unreasonable for him to be provoked just because the other party said a few words.

Suddenly, Mingxi's heart skipped a beat.

She always felt that Fu Yangxi didn't understand anything about love and treated girls like boys. Everything, including mobile phone cases and scarves, were given to his followers.

But what if I was completely wrong?

What if Fu Yangxi's words like "the breakfast is not for you, I'm just here to get my coat", "even if it is Ke Chengwen, I will let him live in my house too" were white lies?

A storm was occuring in Mingxi's mind.

If the idea that 'he's jealous' is true.

Then it seems like his previous series of abnormal actions can finally be explained.