"Senior sister, Elder Chang, can I come in now?"

After getting permission from the two of them, she familiarly entered the room and looked up at the alchemy furnace, which was as huge as an ancient tree. She couldn't help but exclaim, "Wow!"

Chang Yao showed a proud expression and asked, "How does my furnace look?"

Shen Qiqi honestly replied, "It looks very impressive."

Chang Yao patted the furnace cauldron and boasted, "This was forged with Xuantie Meteor Crystal, and has the Vermilion Bird True Fire running inside, which can melt all things in the world."

Shen Qiqi gave him a thumbs up and praised him, "You really are amazing."

Chang Yao nodded in satisfaction and said, "This little girl has good taste."

The two of them had a very pleasant conversation, but suddenly Liu Shuang interrupted their North-South commercial mutual praise and said softly, "Master, this refining pill also requires a kind of medicinal herb. I'll go to the medicinal field to get some Chuxian." After speaking, she stood up, lifted the curtain in front of the house, and walked out gracefully.

Shen Qiqi watched her back as she walked away and whispered to Chang Yao, "I heard you mocking Senior sister before I came. What happened?"

Chang Yao's expression froze, and he stroked his beard and sighed, "Ah, Xiao Shuang is usually fine, but today I don't know what's wrong with her. She seems distracted and has made several mistakes in a row with the medicinal herbs. I just scolded her a little."

"Is Senior sister not in a good mood today?" Shen Qiqi rubbed her chin and guessed.

"Perhaps. This child has been much more silent than usual in recent days, and I don't know what's going on with her," Chang Yao replied.

Shen Qiqi nodded and smiled, "It's okay! Elder Chang, I'll go out and talk to Senior sister, I'll make sure to cheer her up."

"You clever little girl," Master Chang Yao put a heavy hand on her shoulder and implied, "Treat her well."

"I understand!" Shen Qiqi agreed quickly and bounced out of the room like a little frog.

Liu Shuang walked out of the house, turned on her tiptoes, and walked nonstop until she reached a corner where the window was no longer visible. She gently rubbed her tightly locked brow with her fingertips and slowly exhaled a breath.

It wasn't that she was in a bad mood, but her demonic bloodline was causing trouble in her body.

Although this ancient bloodline was good, it also had its drawbacks. It could autonomously absorb negative emotions such as resentment, hatred, sadness, jealousy...and so on, throughout the body, and convert them into power that she could use.

However, these powers came uninvited, and even if she didn't intend to absorb them, they would still rush in.

Coincidentally, when the demon realm came this time, the overwhelming demonic energy and resentment rushed into her body without warning, like a mountain collapsing and the sea surging, making it hard not to be affected.

Liu Shuang had absorbed too much today, and the demon element inside her was in chaos. Several waves of resentment seemed to be fighting and colliding, and she really needed to digest them well.

She walked slowly with her hands behind her back to the field of camellia flowers, slightly bending down, and pinched the green stem with her slender fingers. She was about to pick the white flower leaves when she heard a chaotic sound of footsteps coming from the fence gate.