29. Kaise batau tujhe

Start from the beginning

Karan " tejaaa "

Teja " sunny mei kehrahe hu na...tu jaa.. We dont want him to feel bad ,don't we.. He will miss you .. "

He looked at his stubborn kid " Fine, but call aai and ask first if she coming then I will go, or else not "

Teja " haan haan puchunga..."

He glared at her and she grinned like baby and he sighed , how can he ever be angry at her.

Teju called her parents, they said they will come by evening and karan was calm after hearing that. He was scared for leaving her alone.

Teja " now get ready Mr.kundrra "

Karan " haan Haann meri maa..jaaraha hu... Tu call kar aai ko "

He went inside washroom to get ready, he came outside after some time and she was talking to her aai.

Teja " haan no pblm aai..aap baba ki paas raho...We will manage..no issues.. Take care..when he wake up , give me a call. I want to talk to him ..He is very careless about his health nowadays.. Okay..bye.. dyaan rakna dono ..."

She cut the call and turned to see him all ready looking mouth watering. He raised his eyebrows and she sighed.

Teja " baba suddenly fell Ill and resting now , aai can't leave her and come.. I told them to take rest and be there, we will manage "

Karan " okay then, I will change and come.."

Teju pulls him to her " sunny, look no need to change bby.. Itna ready hoke kon change karega.. Its a matter of two hour, I will manage..you go sunny..please..don't make me feel sad that bcoz of me u can't go ..please "

He looked at her and sighed. He sat on the bed and then looked at her. Mea while omi called him and said he is outside. Both went outside and he opened the door for them.

Omi and nik came inside and got confused seeing karan face and teju puppy face.

Omi " What's happening "

Karan told them and nik was thinking deeply.

Nik " Y cant we take her "

Karan " Pagal hogaya tu.. Iss time pe party.. U know its a drinks party "

Omi " But bhai, he is right....We can't leave her alone here and also we have to be there... Y cant we take her..obviously she is not going to drink, we will take care of her. Hum teeno hai, nothing will happen to her. Waise bhi we will wish him and be there for sometime and then leave in a hour "

Karan looked at teju who was excited listening party and he smiled. He nodded and she excitedly ran to their room leaving all three chuckle.

After ten minutes she came outside wearing a beautiful baby pink off shoulder dress and that shows her beautiful baby bump. He was also dressed up in pale pink blazer and white shirt inside paired with blue jeans.