111-120

Situ readingromance  menu
"Wear Seventy with a Supermarket" Author: ALAMM
Previous-page Page 111/150 Next-page
Sponsored Links

Some adults will also secretly grab candy and put it in their purses, thinking about taking it home and giving it to their children slowly.
  It is unavoidable to hold a wedding banquet in the village, and there will be many people talking about it. On a good day, Feng Danqin will not be serious about such a little thing. She is very generous all morning, adding candies and melon seeds to the dustpan Several times, but the old lady is still a little stingy, after adding twice, she doesn't put much sugar in it, and the most stuffed are melon seeds and peanuts, because these two things are cheaper than candy.
  In short, the children in the village enjoyed eating candy on this day. If they were under the supervision of the adults at home, they would probably be able to eat enough candy and melon seeds and peanuts.
  It is really not an easy task to hold a wedding in the countryside. Among other things, it is difficult to gather so many tables, chairs and benches.
  Jiang Shan and the others plan to hold 30 tables today. The past two years have been better, and people in the village no longer go to one person to drink like before. Most of the people are adults with children, and there are also those casual For a gift of two yuan, the whole family went to eat.
  Jiang Ningning didn't care about this. Anyway, whether it was meat dishes or drinks, she prepared ample amounts. In addition to the expected thirty tables, the remaining ingredients could be placed on several more tables.
  For Jiang Ningning's banquet, the entire Jiang family, including Jiang Xiaomin, got up early.
  It's not easy to hold a wedding banquet now, let alone a majority like Jiang's family. Before dawn, Jiang Zhengde and the others ran all over the village, borrowing tables, benches and so on.
  There are not enough bowls and chopsticks, but this problem can be handled well, just let the people who come to drink bring their own bowls and chopsticks, so that Feng Danqin and the others don't have to go to borrow them from one house to another, and have to mark each house.
  Anyway, it's the same with running wine in the countryside. The main reason is that it is difficult to find three or two hundred sets of the same tableware.
  As today's protagonist, Jiang Ningning doesn't have to get up early. There's no other way. In the past few years, her lazy personality has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. When Feng Danqin and the others arranged all the affairs for today, they excluded her without even thinking about it. up.
  Fortunately, Xia Yiming is very reliable, and one person can cover two. With him, Lin Jicheng, Jiang Zhengjun and the others working together, thirty tables and enough long chairs were set up in the open space outside Jiang's house in a short time. stool.
  In order to make up all these tables, chairs and benches, Xia Yiming and the others really borrowed all the stronger square tables in the village.
  There are too many tables and benches. In order to avoid conflicts in the future, each table and each bench has its name written in chalk on the table legs when it is moved out of the owner's house.
  Some people are worried, fearing that if they borrow out their well-made desks and benches, the ones returned will not be their own, and they will mark the table legs with cloth strips for easy identification.   When everyone was busy, Jiang Ningning could still stay in the house to hide and relax. Originally, she wanted to sleep in, but the sound of jingling bells outside was so loud that she couldn't fall asleep even if she wanted to, so she had to get up early and dress up .   After all, it was her own wedding. Although this was only the first time, Jiang Ningning still wanted to make a beautiful appearance at her wedding.   There is no need to count on a professional makeup artist, Jiang Ningning can only sit in front of the mirror and toss slowly.   Jiang Ningning has self-knowledge and knows that she is not a professional who can change people's faces, so her makeup is also very simple, that is, she simply puts on a light makeup for herself.   Fortunately, Jiang Ningning's background is good. A young girl who is not yet twenty years old has skin like an egg with its shell peeled off. Even if her movements and postures are very unprofessional, she doesn't get stuck.   Jiang Ningning didn't like makeup very much before time travelling, and she had no chance after time travelling. She also sat in front of the mirror for more than half an hour before she finished a perfect light makeup for herself.   On the wedding day, the bride should wear red. This is an old tradition. Jiang Ningning is not stingy with herself. She bought a red long-sleeved dress in the supermarket a few days ago. In order to make it perfect, she specially asked Jiang Rongrong to change it for her. The waist, coupled with a red long coat, is already very suitable for the occasion.   Jiang Ningning could handle the clothes and makeup by herself, but she couldn't do anything about the hair. In the end, Jiang Rongrong could only let Jiang Rongrong come in and style her hair.