31-50

Situ readingromance  menu
"Wear Seventy with a Supermarket" Author: ALAMM
Previous-page Page 31/150 Next-page
Sponsored Links

There are still a lot of people shopping in the department store, and there are people coming and going at the entrance of the building.
  Unlike the supply and marketing cooperatives in the county, the department store in the city is five stories high, and the exterior walls are painted with a layer of white lime. Among other things, this five-story building is surrounded by low and old houses. The tall building looks really imposing.
  Jiang Ningning wandered around in the department store. There are indeed a lot of products sold here. The ready-made clothing area alone is half the size of their supply and marketing cooperative.
  Jiang Ningning walked all the way to the fourth floor with the flow of people. Halfway through, she only looked at the price without asking.
  There is no way, Jiang Ningning only has money in hand, and all kinds of bills are pitifully small. Among the things sold in this department store, she can't afford 95% of the things, and the rest she can afford The things she bought were all things that could be bought in their supply and marketing cooperative. There was no need for her to buy them here and carry them all the way home.
  Originally, Jiang Ningning was wandering all the way, and no one cared about him. The main reason was that there were many people wandering in the department store, and she was not the only one. The salesperson didn't care about their wandering at all.
  But when Jiang Ningning wanted to go to the fifth floor for a stroll, the situation changed.
  As soon as Jiang Ningning stepped on the stairs, he was stopped by the salesman guarding the stairs.
  After stopping Jiang Ningning, the salesperson looked her up and down, and then secretly rolled her eyes inwardly.
  He was well dressed, but he must not be from the city, otherwise how could he not know the rules upstairs.
  Seeing that the other party was well dressed, the salesperson explained patiently: "The fifth floor is an overseas Chinese store. Only those who have passports, overseas Chinese ID cards, and foreign work ID cards can go shopping upstairs." Chapter 33

Lipstick
  Five Jiang Ningning was not disappointed when she couldn't go upstairs, and she was not angry when she was despised by the salesperson. She smiled at her and turned and went downstairs.
  Jiang Ningning has been traveling for more than a month, and she is already used to the arrogance of the service staff in this era.
  Unlike the modern service with a smile, in the 1970s, no matter whether it was the waiter in a state-run restaurant, the salesperson in a supply and marketing agency, or the bus conductor, they were not easy to get along with.
  There is no way, the general environment is like this, they are all state-owned units, and they are the only ones. Customers have no choice at all. It is different from the situation in later generations when customers are God. Now the employees of various business units are holding their hearts to buy or not. idea.
  Anyway, no matter how much you sell, there will be no extra bonuses, and no matter how poorly you sell, the public will pay for it.
  Unlike the waiters in later generations who were looked down upon by others, the waiters in state-owned restaurants and the salesmen in supply and marketing cooperatives are all very popular jobs. Not only will they not be looked down upon, but they are good jobs that everyone envies.
  When Jiang Ningning was working in the supply and marketing cooperative, she paid special attention to her attitude, and always served the customers in front of the counter with a smile.
  For this reason, Director Zhou even praised Jiang Ningning once in the morning meeting. According to the current situation, as long as she does not have any problems in her work in the future, it is already a certainty that she will become a regular.
  Jiang Ningning walked around the department store, but in the end, she just watched a scene.
  Unlike the supply and marketing cooperatives in the county, apart from the tobacco and liquor counters in the city's department stores, the best business is the clothing and cosmetics counters.
  Sure enough, no matter what time it is, women's money is the best to earn. In the time Jiang Ningning walked around the cosmetics counter, the salesperson had already sold two lipsticks and five boxes of cream.
  The lipstick bought in the department store is a domestic lipstick called X Fang. Anyway, Jiang Ningning had never heard of this brand of lipstick in modern times, and he doesn't know whether it changed its name or closed down later.
  Now the lipstick color is relatively simple, but the price is as expensive as ever. The cheapest lipstick on the counter costs 6 yuan, and the most expensive is the lipstick packaged in a carved copper tube. A tube of lipstick as long as the thumb, unexpectedly It will cost twelve yuan.
  However, the embossed peony flowers on this lipstick tube are really exquisite. Jiang Ningning has seen so many styles of lipsticks in the supermarket, and she can't help but feel a little bit excited. She thinks that when she turns around and is rich, she can buy a few and keep them for collection. .
  To be honest, there are really many good things in the department store, but Jiang Ningning didn't have a ticket in hand, so she couldn't buy it even if she wanted to. In the end, she walked out of the department store empty-handed.
  It was still early, and Jiang Ningning wandered around the city like a tourist punch card. The second stop she went to a cake shop in the city.
  After arriving at the store, Jiang Ningning realized that her colleagues had exaggerated the consumption level of the cake shop. Not all the cakes sold in the cake shop were particularly expensive big cakes. They also bought small cakes the size of a palm for five yuan. .
  Out of the desire to try something new, Jiang Ningning spent money to buy a small cake. The cakes in the store were slightly different from the cakes she bought in the supermarket.
  The cream on the cake in the supermarket is fluffy and sweet, and the taste of the cake embryos sold in the store is similar to that in the supermarket, but the cream on the top tastes hard, not particularly fluffy, and feels like eating sweet lard .
  The cakes of later generations should be softer and softer. It is the first time for Jiang Ningning to eat this kind of cake with a hard taste. It is quite fresh, but you must pay attention to it in the future. I am afraid that Jiang Rongrong and the others will not be able to eat this kind of cake in the past two years. The cake in the cake shop is too good, otherwise it will be worn out.
  After visiting the department store and eating cakes, Jiang Ningning seized the time and took the bus to the last stop of the day - the city zoo.
  Because it wasn't a weekend, there weren't many tourists in the zoo. Jiang Ningning bought a ticket for two cents at the entrance and walked in directly. ◢Thinking◢Rabbit◢Online◢Reading◢No
  matter what age, there are only those animals kept in the zoo, such as monkeys, elephants, tigers, etc. The only difference is the various hardware facilities and Compared with the later generations, it is extremely simple. When most people can't eat enough, the animals raised in the zoo also look thin and muscular, which is not at all glossy and slippery.
  Jiang Ningning took a photo with the tigers in the zoo at the price of two yuan each, with the idea that everyone has come.
  As the zoo's biggest profit project, the park uses Polaroids loaded with film to take pictures for tourists. After taking pictures, Jiang Ningning only waited for two minutes to get the pictures.
  The level of the photographer who took the photos was not very good, but Jiang Ningning was at a young age. Although the photos were black and white, it didn't affect her beauty at all.
  Jiang Ningning decided to go back and take the time to inquire, to see if the current photo studio can help the photo to be plasticized, so that this photo can be preserved for a longer time.
  After leaving the zoo, it was past one o'clock. Jiang Ningning was very hungry and didn't want to hang out any longer. She took the bus back to the bus station, and then ate something casually in the state-run restaurant outside the bus station.
  After filling his stomach, Jiang Ningning planned to find a place where no one was around and go to the supermarket.
  Jiang Ningning walked around outside the bus station, and finally sat down in a corner with people behind her.
  Thanks to the different speed of flow between the supermarket and the outside, even if Jiang Ningning walked around the supermarket, only a few minutes had passed outside, and if she sat in a corner where no one was around for a few minutes, no one would notice anything unusual.
  After Jiang Ningning entered the supermarket, she went straight to the daily chemical area on the first floor of the supermarket. In the daily chemical area of ​​the supermarket, there was an x ​​Baolian special counter. x Baolian lipstick cost 89 yuan a piece. She bought ten of them in one go. Resold to colleagues in the supply and marketing agency.
  In terms of the color of the lipstick, Jiang Ningning did not dare to choose the eye-catching bright red, mainly because people nowadays still have a lot of restrictions on clothing. Although the bright red lipstick looks good, it is always too high-profile. It is estimated that not many people will buy it.
  In the end, Jiang Ningning chose three colors, water red, bean paste, and peach mist pink.
  Water red is more popular, so Jiang Ningning took four, and the remaining two have the same color and three
  Jiang Ningning bought these ten lipsticks just to test the waters. Let’s not talk about it, let’s just say that her colleagues in the supply and marketing cooperatives have a lot of beautiful girls. For salary, she took these lipsticks back, not to mention that everyone was willing to pay for them, but she was not worried about selling them.
  Jiang Ningning has already made up her mind, if these ten lipsticks can't be sold out, she can keep them for herself, or even give them to Jiang Rongrong and Wen Fang, after all, it won't be wasted.
  Nowadays, there is no suitable substitute for the cream that women love most in supermarkets, so Jiang Ningning can only temporarily give up the desire to make this money.
  In addition to ten sticks of lipstick, Jiang Ningning bought two catties of bulk cream biscuits, one catty of toffee, and one catty of chocolate at the supermarket.
  Chocolate in bulk is the most expensive, fifty-nine yuan a catty, toffee and cream biscuits are much cheaper, sugar twenty-eight, biscuits twenty-two.
  After buying these things, Jiang Ningning remembered that when she came home from vacation last time, her uncle asked her to help his little girl buy skirts, so she went to the children's clothing section and bought a pair of promotional children's clothing for 29 yuan, yellow and white
  plaid The style of the dress is slightly different from the dress that Jiang Ningning sold to Jiang Xiaomin, but the granddaughter who came to her uncle's house doesn't want to wear the same style of dress as her cousin, so the dress she bought should be just what the little girl wants?
  Jiang Ningning thought that he had been eating stir-fried vegetables with Grandma Su for several days, so he simply took this opportunity to buy another catty of pork belly and pork ribs.
  There is no shortage of all kinds of meat in the supermarket, but after Jiang Ningning bought these things, he planned to take them to Lin's house and let Jiang Rongrong cook them for everyone to eat together.
  Jiang Rongrong knew how many meat tickets Jiang Ningning had in her hands. Even if she explained that she was greedy, so she spent money to find someone to exchange some meat tickets, the amount should not be too much. , One catty of ribs comes out, it is already considered the limit, if there is more, the car will overturn.
  At three o'clock in the afternoon, the bus back to Nan County was already at the back of the bus station. Jiang Ningning sat on the bus early with a canvas bag full of things on her back.
  It’s still the familiar conductor and driver. The aunt who took the car with Jiang Ningning in the morning went to the city to take care of her daughter-in-law’s confinement. She will not return today. Du Xiaoyun escaped from marriage. I don’t know if she is still in the city. If it was someone else, she might be the only guest on the return bus this afternoon.
  They were already acquaintances, and Jiang Ningning paid for the ticket because he knew the way.
  Because the car hadn't started yet, the driver, who was still a little grumpy in the morning, was no longer grumpy. While sitting in the driver's seat drinking tea, he still had the time to chat with Jiang Ningning.
  When Jiang Ningning got into the car, the driver noticed the bag on her back, and said in a chatty way: "You have a big bag full of stuff, it seems that you have bought a lot." Although people nowadays are very enthusiastic, they will   not Gossiping to the point of inquiring about what was in other people's bags, Jiang Ningning could have evaded it by saying "yes", but before she answered, she met the young and arrogant conductor.   With a thought in Jiang Ningning's mind, his words changed: "Yeah, it's also good luck. I met an acquaintance who was in the transportation business, so I asked him to change something." As soon as Jiang Ningning said this, the driver was nothing   special The biggest reaction was that the young conductor was interested and stared at her curiously.   Jiang Ningning also pretended to be a young girl who couldn't help but want to show off when she got something good, and said proudly: "There is nothing unusual about it, but my friend brought some lipstick from the south this time. The fashionable color, I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, so I bought several of them at once."   After speaking, Jiang Ningning took out a lipstick, unscrewed it and showed it to the conductor.   What Jiang Ningning took out was a peach pink lipstick, a color that older women don't like, but young girls will definitely like. This point can't be taken away from the conductor's eyes that stick to the lipstick