91-110

Situ readingromance  menu
"Wear Seventy with a Supermarket" Author: ALAMM
Previous-page Page 91/150 Next-page
Sponsored Links

It was ready when I was there, two packs of dried mushrooms, one for the eldest daughter, and the other for Su Meijuan.
  The family didn’t have many dried mushrooms in the sun this year. The ones I picked at home were basically used up after stewing chicken soup twice. The two packs of dried mushrooms that Feng Danqin brought to the county were made by her in the village. In exchange, although this item is not expensive, it is not a very common ingredient for city dwellers.
  The main reason is that there are not many mountains around Nan County. The current mountains are said to belong to the country, but they belong to a few villages at the foot of the mountain. The people in the village are particularly xenophobic. Go up the mountain to chop firewood, pick fruits, and pick mushrooms.
  There is no shortage of mushrooms during the rainy season, but this thing is difficult to take care of. Although the supply and marketing cooperatives also accept it, the price is not high. Counting the mushrooms picked for a day, it is not as much money as the previous day’s work, so except People who are particularly short of money and not able to earn high centimeters will go to the mountain to pick a lot of mushrooms and sell them for money. Send dried mushrooms to friends and relatives.
  Feng Danqin prepared about a catty of dried mushrooms for Su Meijuan. Although there are not many mushrooms in a catty, it takes about ten catties of fresh mushrooms to dry out a catty of dried mushrooms. After soaking the catty of dried mushrooms in water, Still can have a big pot.
  After Jiang Ningning led Feng Danqin to Xia's house, she stood outside the door for a while, and after confirming that she heard the sound of water splashing in the yard, she raised her hand and knocked on the door.
  Su Meijuan was already in the courtyard, and opened the courtyard door soon after hearing the knock on the door.
  After Su Meijuan saw the person standing at the door clearly, she immediately smiled: "Ningning, why are you here at this time?"
  Because the sky was not bright yet, and Su Meijuan used her eyes excessively all the year round, she didn't notice it all at once Standing behind Jiang Ningning, Feng Danqin was wearing a dark blue padded jacket.
  Jiang Ningning held up the briquette in her hand with the tongs: "Grandma Su, I want to exchange a burning briquette with you, and my mother just arrived in the county yesterday, I'm afraid she will stay at home alone after I go to work." I was bored, so I took her to your place for a while, thinking that if you go shopping in the morning, you can take her with you, so that she can get familiar with the terrain of the county." Su Meijuan was thinking about abducting Jiang Ningning to her

  home As a daughter-in-law, she still suffered from two young people, one with an elm-headed head and the other as if she hadn't opened her mind yet, so she couldn't find the point of strength even if she tried hard. Now that Feng Danqin has come to the county, that's for her , isn't it a good opportunity?
  Su Meijuan thought that as long as she could take care of her future in-laws first, why should she be afraid that her daughter-in-law would not be found?
  Because of these things, Su Meijuan slapped her chest loudly to let Jiang Ningning go to work with peace of mind, she will definitely take good care of her.
  Regarding Su Meijuan, Jiang Ningning was naturally at ease, so after eating a bowl of green noodles cooked by Feng Danqin in the morning, she handed over all the notebook tickets at home to her, and then went to work with peace of mind.
  As soon as Feng Danqin cleaned up the pots and bowls, she heard Su Meijuan calling her outside.
  Feng Danqin wiped his hands on the apron indiscriminately, and then rushed out to meet her.
  Su Meijuan shook the vegetable basket cart in her hand, and warmly invited Feng Danqin: "Sister Feng, let's go and buy vegetables." In this way, the
  two of them carried the basket to the non-staple food store and saw the scene in front of them At that time, Feng Danqin was completely shocked.
  Feng Danqin lived a life in the village where she picked whatever vegetables she needed from her own plot. She also heard people say that the vegetables in the free market were not easy to sell, but she never thought that people in the city would buy vegetables in non-staple food stores. At that time, it turned out to be such a scene! ! !