71-80

Situ readingromance menu
"Wear Seventy with a Supermarket" Author: ALAMM
Previous-page Page 71/150 Next-page
Sponsored Links

I don't know if the news everyone said is false or true.
  As for Jiang Zhengde's suspicion that the county's finances are tight and that it may not be able to pay migrant workers' wages, Jiang Ningning thinks it is also reasonable.
  According to rumors in the market, the city and prefecture-level cities and provinces are very supportive of the construction of the hydropower station in Nanxian County, and allocated 10 million funds for the construction of the hydropower station.
  This was in the 1970s, and ten million was definitely an astronomical figure that many people could not imagine.
  But is 10 million really enough to build such a large hydropower station without any construction machinery?
  Undoubtedly, if this hydropower station really needs 70,000 migrant workers for more than a year to build it as said before, then aside from other expenditures, the 10 million yuan is only used as wages to be paid to the migrant workers It's not even close.
  70,000 migrant workers, one yuan a day, thirty yuan a month, adding up to a month's wages for the migrant workers, the county has to spend 2.1 million, and 10 million is enough to pay four months' wages .
  Not to mention the daily food consumption on the construction site, even if the migrant workers are asked to eat potatoes for three meals a day, they will consume more than 100,000 catties of potatoes that day.
  Moreover, the stones used in the construction of the dam were all blasted from the nearby mountain with explosives, which is also an expense.
  So after the construction of the dam started, it was inevitable that the county's finances would be tight. Jiang Ningning didn't know what the county leaders would think of to solve this problem, but Jiang Zhengde and the others should not be able to pay their wages for the time being.
  However, Jiang Ningning didn't tell Jiang Zhengde about these things. He just told him not to think too much about it. There are so many of them, it is impossible for the county not to pay them wages.   Jiang Ningning waited for Jiang Zhengde and the others to finish the chicken soup, then asked if they had anything urgently needed right now, and tried to find a way to buy them when she returned to the county on vacation on the 24th.

  Jiang Zhengde and the others didn't want anything else, they only asked her to bring them some pickles when they came back from home. Besides the pickles, Jiang Zhengjun and the others also asked her to help tell their family that this time Wang Honglan's seventy-fifth birthday, they I feel very uncomfortable not being able to go back to celebrate my birthday.
  This is also true, Wang Honglan has been living for her son and grandchildren all her life, and it can be said that she has taken care of more than a dozen juniors in the Jiang family. Jiang Zhengde and the others have always been very filial to their grandma.
  However, Wang Honglan's seventy-fifth birthday is a big event for the Jiang family, but it is nothing to the others. It is impossible for the person in charge of the construction site to give Jiang Zhengde and the others a holiday just because of this reason. , Let them go home to celebrate grandma's birthday.
  Jiang Shan and the others also understood this matter, so they never thought that the children could go back.
  Jiang Ningning said that she knew it, and she would tell her grandma when she got home. The old lady is open-minded, so she must be able to understand it.
  Because Jiang Zhengde and the others wanted to save the small fried rabbit for dinner, Jiang Ningning didn't take away the big pot of rabbit meat, but stayed on the construction site and came back later.
  Su Meijuan has a lot of dishes in her house, so it doesn't matter if there is a big pot missing.
  After returning to the county, Jiang Ningning went to Lin's house again, but this time she didn't go there for a meal. When she went out at noon, Su Meijuan told her again and asked her to go back to eat braised fish at night.
  Jiang Ningning came to Lin's house this time to discuss with Jiang Rongrong whether they should leave the county earlier or later on the 23rd.
  In this day and age, there are really not many lazy people, and Jiang Rongrong is even more diligent. She thought about going back to help early, after all, she wanted to celebrate Wang Honglan's birthday. Jiang Ningning went downstairs to wait for her at seven o'clock in the morning, and then they went back together.
  It was Jiang Rongrong who set off at seven o'clock, thinking that Jiang Ningning was a lazy sleeper, and wanted her to rest a little longer, otherwise she would be ready to leave at dawn.
  After confirming the time to go home, Jiang Ningning played with Lin Jun and the others at Lin's house for a while, and she was not ready to leave until Jiang Rongrong was ready to make dinner.
  Jiang Rongrong wanted her sister to stay for dinner, but Jiang Ningning thought that when she went out at noon, Su Meijuan repeatedly told her to go back to eat braised fish at night. So she had to go back to eat this dinner no matter what.
  When Jiang Ningning was riding his bicycle home, Xia Yiming also walked to his door with his luggage on his back.
  When Xia Yiming came out from the police station yesterday after recording his statement, the bus back to Nan County had already run halfway, and he must have missed the bus back to Nan County.
  Now there is no free ride, so Xia Yiming can only stay in the city for one night, and then go home by bus the next afternoon.
  Because he was worried about Xun Fang being alone, Xia Yiming waited with her at the gate of the police station for a while. During this period, he inevitably had to talk to her about Xun Huo's situation. He didn't leave until Xun Fang's father arrived. .
  Father Xun thanked Xia Yiming for saving his daughter, and offered to invite him to dinner at home to thank him.
  However, Xia Yiming had heard Xun Huo talk about the director Xun before. Although the director Xun was very capable at work, he was confused when it came to his own affairs.
  Xia Yiming himself has never had a good impression of this kind of person, so he was not too polite with Father Xun, and directly rejected his request, and went to the guest house with his luggage on his back.
  The next morning, Xia Yiming went shopping in the city, mainly to buy some things for his parents in the city. When he came back from the army, his comrades stuffed him with a lot of tickets, which happened to be useful now.
  By the time Xia Yiming bought something and took the bus for several hours to Nan County, wouldn't it be evening?
  Su Meijuan was cooking dinner in the kitchen. When she heard the movement in the yard, she didn't think much about it. She just thought it was Jiang Ningning who came back. When Xia Yiming followed the sound and stood at the door of the kitchen with her things on her back, she finally saw who it was.