81-90

Situ readingromance  menu
"Wear Seventy with a Supermarket" Author: ALAMM
Up-page Page 81/150 Next-page
Sponsored Links

, should not choke the child, so Jiang Ningning didn't say much.
  Jiang Xiaomin and Jiang Yajun came back with Feng Danqin and the others. When they saw Jiang Ningning, Feng Danqin and Jiang Shan finally let go of their hearts, while the two children were ecstatic at the cakes and egg tarts on the table.
  When Feng Danqin saw her daughter, she naturally wanted to ask her why she didn't come back today, but Jiang Ningning had to explain, and she changed her post, and the rest time has changed in the future.
  Feng Danqin became anxious when she heard this, and took Jiang Ningning's hand and asked, "Then you are going back in the afternoon?"
  Jiang Ningning was also very helpless about this. "Yeah, I have to go to work tomorrow, and I have to go back in the afternoon."
  If there is anything wrong with changing jobs, it is that it is not as convenient to go home in the future, and it is difficult to stay at home overnight.
  But there was no way around this. Jiang Ningning didn't want to sell goods over the counter for the past few years, so he had to give up some other things.
  Although Feng Danqin was reluctant to give up, she also said distressedly: "From then on, you can come back once a month. You don't have to come back every Sunday. It takes so long to ride back and forth. It's too hard.
  " Compared with selling goods, it is naturally easier to stay in the office. Now those who can sit in the office are leaders and officers. You don’t need to think about it to know which one is better. Jiang Ningning is promising,
  Feng Danqin and the others are happy. Well, it's not a big deal to go on vacation. You don't have to come back every month, but you can't stay at home for two more days like before.
  Jiang Ningning didn't expect her family to be so open-minded. She thought it would take some time for them to accept it.
  Before eating at noon, Feng Danqin and the others ate two egg tarts brought by Jiang Ningning. The meat she brought back was too late for lunch.
  For this, Feng Danqin wanted Jiang Ningning to take some of this fresh meat back when she went back in the afternoon, mainly because she was worried that she would spend all the meat tickets in her hand to buy these meats, and would not be able to eat meat after returning.

Jiang Ningning could only say to Feng Danqin: "I live in the county   . It is convenient to buy everything. I really don't lack meat.
  " Let Jiang Shan and the others rest assured.
  Jiang Ningning was going back to the county at four o'clock in the afternoon. After autumn, it got dark early. If she didn't leave earlier, she might not be able to reach the county town until dark.
  Jiang Ningning herself is not afraid of walking at night, after all, she has already walked there once before, and nothing happened, but Feng Danqin and the others are worried that she is a little girl walking at night by herself, and they keep urging her to go early before going to work in the afternoon. Back to the county seat.
  When Jiang Ningning came back, she had big bags and small bags. When she returned to the county, she did not leave empty-handed. Wen Fang went to the private plot and picked a big basket of radishes, cabbage and green vegetables for her: "Although these things are not worth much, but They are all ready-made things in my own field, so bring some, and save money to buy.”
  Ever since Jiang Ningning bought a bicycle, she never went back to the county with empty hands, and she was used to it. After arriving in the county, she sent half of these dishes to Jiang Rongrong as before, and stayed at Lin's house for dinner.
  When she came out of Lin's house after eating, it was already late. After Jiang Ningning boiled hot water and washed, it was already time for her to go to bed.
  During the day, Jiang Ningning rode his bicycle back and forth twice to the county and villages. He was also very tired, and fell asleep within two minutes of lying on the bed.
  When the alarm clock rang in the morning, Jiang Ningning put one foot out of the bed first, and the cold air outside the bed made her shiver.
  Late autumn is also a season suitable for sleeping in. Jiang Ningning wrapped herself in a quilt and rolled around on the bed. After wearing it for the 80th time, she had the idea of ​​resigning and lying down, and used various reasons to convince herself to get up for the 81st time. Continue to be a poor worker obediently.
  After working like this for another week, Jiang Ningning finally figured out all the content of his current job.
  Needless to say, although the logistics work is complicated, it is indeed easier than the tellers. Now that the inventory has just been completed at the beginning of the month, and the employees have been paid, the logistics department has suddenly become free.