Pilot

I̸̘̔̎̽̈͘ṯ̴̨̬͓̲̒̓͝'̵̧̣͚͈̩͕͎̀̑́̌̃̕̕ŝ̸̻͈̗̝̗̓͘͝͠ ̵̢͍̟̣̤͐̋̀̃̄a̸̫͍̳̗͂͆̎́̓l̴̨̠͇̆͐̓̀̅͋́l̸͇̪̖̱̬͑̕͜ ̵̢̖͎̏̈́͒̐̅̔͐ṁ̸̪̜͇͆̂̽ý̸̧̱̜̩̇̒̅͘ ̸͕̍̐̈́̀̇̓f̷̡̈͛͋̆̽͋̚ä̸̡͓͖̀̈́͂͂̌͘ù̵̢̐l̸͚̘͐̑t̶͓̖͔̪̳̑̂̿̓̾͛.̴͕̱̝̌͊̐̒̉̊́ ̶̝͈̫̦̳̩͗̌̽̚L̴̛̗ȩ̸̻̄̉̓o̵̡͈̣̳͆͠...̵̼̟̔ ̴̨͙͝I̸̮̓̀̂͘͝'̷̡͙͔̼̖̻͒̽ͅm̴͇̟̖̲̈́͂̓͝ ̴̻̜̗̙̆͐̅ś̶̖̳̜͉͈̜̟̾̔̊̒͘o̷̫̝͍̱͎͝ ̸̮̘̘͉̮̙͑̄ș̶̌̿̓ō̴̧̤͙̭̼̭̓ͅr̷̡̺͎̤̟̭̀̍̑́̕r̶͉̮̉̃͋͑ͅͅy̷̢̫͙̫̽͌̾̋ ̷̞̼̘̗̾̽̊I̸̮̗̮̰̽͜͝ ̵͇̥̱̩̓̎̄ṅ̸̬͂͂̊̿̽͘e̵̝̥̱̰̗͓̺̽̏́́̾̓v̷͖̔͜ͅe̶̢̛̘͇͙̻̅̆͘r̶̛͍͈͚̈̽̂͗̒͋ ̴̯͂̃̿̒m̶͉͗ȩ̷̞͓̦́̄͋̏̈́a̶̦͐͋̉̂̃̿n̸̛̻̣̰̂͗̇̉̀̀ṯ̶̙͊̄̎͌̓̔̾ ̵̢̑̐̽͋̈͌f̵̹̰̥̐̎̂̄ò̴̩̩̤r̵͕͔̼̿͒̿̕ ̷̨̭̻͖̜̅̀ḭ̶̠̬̋͋t̴͍̠̗͔̾͊̿̓͘ ̸̮̠̯̜̺̒͆̒͝t̸̘̝́͒̒ȏ̷̡̥̹̗̜͂̃̏͝ ̵̨͍̙͊͆̋̓ͅg̶̪͋͌̓̓̕e̵̗̯̻͔̥̥͇̔̌̀t̸̬̜̣̉̒̄̃̀͜͝ ̸̨̧̲͚͓̦͛t̴̮͙̣͔͘͜h̵̦̭͊̈́̃̓̆ĩ̶̬̥̦̦s̷̘̮̬͛͒͛́̃ͅ ̴̛̤̯͈̾̿̉̅b̶̛͓̬̞͚̬̜͛̓̽͌͒̚͜ḁ̶̢̳̟͑d̸̛͉̘̭̂͌̽̿͑,̷̨̡͔̮͈̪̋͊͒͜ ̶̢̛͙̖͉̙̘͐̑̂̊͜I̵̧̼̱̞͕͛͗̓̓͝'̷̲̹͇̝͌͑̂͜͠m̵͇̫͇̗͊̔̄̓̒ ̵̡̞̋̒̇́̿͝ṣ̴̡̡͎͕̖͐̔͛̇̇̓ǫ̸̠͈̟̣̺̻̐́̓͗̉̾̉ŕ̸̪̲̯̞͍̝͍̈́͒̅͒r̷̳̹̞̗̱̀̑͗͗͠y̷̛̪̱͆ͅ.̷̡̨̛̖̲͓̘́̐̆͑̂

Your pov:

"Hell yea! I aced that mother fucking test!" I yelled into my T-phone with my poor fiancé on the other line.

"That's awesome my love! I'm really proud of you I know school can be rough," his sweet voice sympathetically complemented.

"Yea," I started as I finished up a homework assignment on my computer, "thankfully there's only a week of school left but it can't go faster."

He laughed, "Hey, tell you what. I'll be patrolling in your side of town, would you like me to stop by?"

I smiled excitedly, "Yea! I would love that Leo."

I could hear him matching my smile, "Great, see you in about ten."

I smiled as I set my phone down and closed my laptop; life's gotten easier since everything happened. I'm about to finish my first year of collage and things have all around been going smoothly. The turtles have continued to protect the city but with shredder and his Allie's dead they have a lot of extra time on their hands; many of me, Leo, and Mikey's time is spent planning the wedding. We plan to have it in July, leaving us with about three months left. Raph over the past year has teamed up with Casey, he's become a secret vigilante, getting Intel from his cop best friend Casey, Leo of course doesn't know. Donnie and April have also teamed up to create more retro mutagen and find mutants to re-stabilize and bring back their original form. Overall life's been pretty good, and surpassingly low maintenance.

Tap tap

I turned my attention to my window to see a certain blue masked turtle standing on my fire escape. He looks similar but he has black bandages along his hands and feet, and more modern armor Donnie designed for all of them, the biggest difference is the small and new scars that cover his skin.

"Well hello beautiful," he smiled as he held out a hand, to Wich I gladly accepted.

"Hello handsome," I playfully winked as I entered his grasp.

He jumped us off the balcony as he began to talk to me, "you meantimes you aced your final? What did you get on it?"

"A 98%" I proudly stated.

He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead, "Way to go little miss big brain."

I playfully nudged him, "I dunno about that, more or less not sleeping and cramming everything into my brain the night before."