(2)

"I wish I could paint our love"- Miguel

SANTANA P.O.V

"Santana im finna leave my nigga. You need to hurry up."

I jumped up out of bed and did my morning routine then got dressed into some very cute because why not?

(A/N- Outfit at the top)

"You always tryna impress somebody"I pushed him and sat in the passenger seat of the car. He sped down the road while blasting music.

He pulled up to the mall.

"I'm finna go shopping forget you."I said grabbing my mini bag.

"Aye I want you to meet sum people"he said and I nodded. We walked up to this green lambo and the two men at my shop yesterday hop out the car.

"Wassup my nigga"kentrell and ben dapped up my brother.

"Wassup shawty"they said at the same time. They are fine asl and tall. These two are gonna grow on me.

I think.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"That will be $200.15"I took out my card and paid the lady. I grabbed my bags and left to another store.

I was making my way to "Gabby products". When there was a sign on the door that read.....

"Low on funds closing soon"

NOOOO

I walked into the store looking for Gabby because if she needs help with funds she can ask. Her store is where I get all my products. If her store is gone then we will be low on products which means I have to go to my folder and look at all the worst case scenarios.

Yes I'm over dramatic don't judge me.

I got the hair products but I purchased extra products just to help her store. There's to many bags in my hand. "Lemme help you wit that lil shawty"a lightskin man said.

"Thanks"

We started having a conversation about music as we walked to Jermiah's car. "My name James"he said holding his arms out.

"Santana"His hug was so warm and tight. I didn't even want to let go. Jermiah and the gang was just watching defensively.

"Who dis?"jermiah asked rudely.

"James"

"Oh"he said walking away from us. I got James number and left with Jermiah. He getting the same treatment as kentrell and Ben. Only the work phone until I can trust them.

FEW HOURS LATER

Me and Jermiah went home but kentrell and Ben followed. They wanted to see if I can do their hair over again. "I did your hair YESTERDAY WTF HAPPENED"I yelled and they shrugged shoulder making me irritated.

"Let's just say things got a lil messy and rough"kentrell said and I laughed.

"Ok nasty nasty's"I said and they chuckled at me. I started off with kentrell because his look the worst and I hate ugly looking hair.

After I finished retwisting his hair I moved on to Ben. His hair wasn't that bad but it isn't good looking either.

"you look so sexy"kentrell said.

When I finished retwisting his hair I went straight to my room and started watching "Princess and the frog".

"Can we come watch?"ben asked with Kentrell right next to him.

"Sure niggas"I said and they laid next to me. Kentrell was cuddling with Ben while I was in between both of them.

"Santana"

"What?"There was no response so I got up and went to the living room.

"I got sum business to take care of in Los Angeles. Ima gonna be gone for a few weeks. Don't worry Kentrell and Ben will be here. Not only them but the whole gang will be here to protect you."he said and I hugged him.

"Ima be back before you know it."he said and I teared up a lil.

This is his first time leaving me out of all the years I've been alive.

"Ima miss you J"

"Ima miss you too Cee Cee"he said calling me by my nickname. He went to his room to start packing his bags.

Damn my brother is really leaving.

HOURS LATER

Its currently mid night and it was time for him to leave. "Stay safe."I said hugging him for the last time before he's gonna for a while.

"Always. When I come back Ima run the whole country."he said

"Im dead ass. That's why I'm going to LA. We finna be billionaires lil bro."he said laughing.

Shii he need to hurry up and get out of here. He deserves it because he's been working hard for his shii.

"Good luck bro."Ben and kentrell said dapping him up.

"Watch him for me. Like seriously."he said to kentrell and Ben.

They nodded while laughing. Idk why they black ass laughing but Ima do what I want so it don't matter.

Jermiah had left and I took a shower then went to bed because tomorrow I have work to do. Im booked all day for work.

I might get donuts for my job in the morning. It might just have to depend on how peaceful I feel when I wake up in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE

This chapter is kinda a test run y'all so don't judge me if it's bad.

Do y'all like the book so far? Ik it's to early to tell but I wanna know. 😭