(1)

"The end of the day, they got you lookin' all dumb"~ Alex Vaughn

SANTANA P.O.V

"I'm ready to get tf out of here"It's currently the last day of college which means after that bell rings I'm finished with school. I only need one year because I did my main college courses early in high school. Only thing I needed was cosmetology and I have that now which means I'm good enough to do hair. My phone started ringing and it was my hair salon.

RING RING RING!!!!

Without hesitation I jumped out my seat and left. I started my car and drove to my shop making sure that everything is working smoothly. Soon as I walk in I see Dior and some lady arguing.

"What happened"I asked and Dior started talking fast as hell and I could understand her.

"Dior calm down"I said and she took a deep breath and started over.

"She came in here asking for knotless braids but don't have a appointment."She explained and I nodded.

"Hi miss. In order to get your hair done you need to have a appointment. You can go to the front desk lady and make a appointment"I said point to try desk and she rolled her eyes walking to the desk.

She lucky I'm even letting her stay in this bitch for a few minutes.

I walked into my office and started looking at my appointments. I only have two appointments today and I'm done for the day. Their appointments are later so I'm just gonna sit here and wait while watching YouTube on my Apple computer.

2 HOURS LATER

"Santana your appointments are here and they look pretty good looking. Your type too."Dior said and I hopped out of my seat. When I got to my station I seen two Dreadhead men sitting down in the waiting area.

"Which one of y'all going first"I asked and they both looked at each other smiling.

"I'll go first pa"the skinny tall one said.

He sat down and I started retwisting his hair. I'm glad he got a wash from Ariana because I don't feel like washing and retwisting.

"What's your name"I questioned trying to start conversation.

"I'm kentrell pa. What bout you?"

"I'm Santana"i said and he started smiling hard.

"Whatchu smiling for nigga"I said and he smacked his lips.

"A Nigga can't smile"

"Yeah ig"Dior laughed while installing a wig on one of her customers.

When I finished I started retwisting the other man's hair. His name is Benjamin but he said to call him Ben.

His dreads looks ugly but Ima fix that today. Once I'm finished with him his dreads gonna look like shiny black worms.

"So you the owner of this place shawty"he asked and I nodded.

"That's wassup. You making money I heard because everybody be over here. We came to check it out"he explained.

"We the best around these parts"I bragged and the rest of my co workers hyped me up.

"I know that's right"Mya said making everybody laugh.

•••

"Aye can I getcho number shawty"kentrell asked and I gave him the work number.

Can never trust a nigga. If you know what I'm mean.

I got home and Jermiah was playing the game with his homeboys.

"Aye Wassup Santana"he said and I nodded my head walking to my room.

I took a shower then got in the bed because I'm tired as hell.

But luckily tomorrow I'm going to the mall with Jermiah and his homeboys. I need new hair products for the store and some shoes because I feel like I need some more.

"Out of college and now it's time to make momma proud"I said to myself before shutting my pecan brown eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys I'm starting get more confidence in my writing and my ability to create my characters. I know I've been very inactive lately but school had been kicking my ass lately.

Plz vote and comment!!!

Another chapter coming soon 😁