(Season 1)

Santana was born in a broken home in Houston, Texas. Where his mom got involved with gangs to pay rent while his dad sat and did nothing all day everyday. Santana's mom worked her ass off for her two sons.

When Santana was 10 his dad tried to kill his mom. Jermiah tried to stop him but he was too strong. He was only 14 years old while his dad was a 35 year old man. Every since then Jermiah blames himself for his moms death.

Santana and Jermiah's dad left them alone at home and never came back. Jermiah raised Santana ever since he was 11.

When Jermiah was 18 he grabbed his brother and moved to Louisiana. Jermiah started getting into gangs just like mom. Luckily it was easy because his mom had left connections all over the south. Later on throughout the years he became the boss of the gang. He made tons of money by selling drugs and now he is the most dangerous in Texas and Louisiana.

Jermiah noticed that Santana knew how to do hair and built him a hair salon shop as soon as he turned 17. Santana cried and thanked him which what Jermiah expected because of all they've went through.

Jermiah promised Santana that

"You won't have to worry bout shii when I'm around. Not even when I'm gone either."

And so far he's keeping his word held.