It's not that they didn't have an audience, those two were just using this as an excuse to skip class. Sarah took a bite of the homemade cookies made by Mira.

"You're really good at baking, you know that?

The blonde said only earning a small hum.

The brunette's eyes were only focused on the sketch book infront of her. She brushed the pencil gently on the paper and repeated that action till her vision was embodied.

A picture of an eye.

But not just any, the eye had a spiralling pattern and long lashes. "Hmmm, that looks like Itoshi's eye."

Sarah said making Mira's face scrunch up in confusion. "No it's not." She said and slammed the notebook closed.  Her friend grabbed it and started flipping through it instead.

"AHA, i knew it."

The brunette flinched at her yell and glared at her. "Why are you yelling?"

"You were drawing Itoshi Rin all night, That's why your eyes are like that." The blonde said in her typical loud manner while swinging the sketch book with the picture of Rin.

Mira covered her friend's loud mouth and snatched the sketch book away. "Okay, Okay just shut up for a second."

"So you admit it. You were drawing Itoshi?" Sarah's smirk grew even wider as the brunette covered her face with the notebook.

"Awww is miss Mira shyyy~?"

"Shut up."

Mira said smacked her on the head. She regained her normal expression and looked at the field. The match was over and lunch had started.

Unfortunately Sarah forgot to bring her favorite iced tea so she dragged her friend with her to the cafeteria. After that the two headed to the school rooftop.

"I've never been to this place before." The blonde said while walked upstairs.

"I have, It helps me concentrate." The brunette said as she opened the door, but the usual empty rooftop was now crowded with football players.

Not all of them of course but the two girls recognised Yukimiya and Aryu, not to mention Otoya, Karasu AND Rin were also there.

"You have got to be kidding me."

Mira whispered as they both headed back inside, but before the could do so Karasu noticed them. "Oh hey girls, we were looking for you." he said and waved them over.

"Yo you still got the desserts right?" Eita asked catching Aryu's and Yukimiya's attention.

"Desserts? What kind?"

The long haired boy asked as Sarah awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck and slowly approached them. "Well you see..."

The blonde girl got cut off by her friend.

"Just take it. It's cookies." Mira said and handed Otoya the lunch box. His eyes lit up as the football players started stuffing their face. Sarah muttered a small thank you towards the brunette and also sat down to eat.

Mira sighed and decided to sit somewhere far from them and the noise. That's when she noticed Itoshi sitting in the perfect spot. She sat down infront of the emo boy who had his eyes closed and headphones in.

The girl kept quiet to not disturb him and continued working on her sketch. Rin slowly opened one of his eyes and glanced at her. He also stayed silent and looked at the view from the rooftop.

Mira followed his gaze to the blue sky with dark clouds floating in. She looked back but her eyes landed on his. 'Gosh those teal eyes again, why are they so? So? I don't know how to describe it.'

She thought and quickly looked away when Rin turned to her. "Why are you sitting here?" He asked with the usual monotone voice.

"It's loud on the other side." She simply replied not looking up at him.

The emo boy didn't ask anything much further. He closed his eyes enjoying the music playing in his earphones. A small breeze blew ruffling his dark hair to one side.

Meanwhile Mira's long brown hair became a mess. She used one hand to push it back and suddenly remembered something. Rin watched her moves as she took out two lollipops from her backpack.

She held one out to him while the boy stared at it in confusion.

"What is this?"

"A lollipop?"

"Yeah I know what it is, I mean why are you giving it to me?"

"Just take it. It tastes good."

The emo boy cautiously took the star shaped sweet and carefully opened it. He put it in his mouth while Mira watched to see his reaction.

"What?"

"Nothing." She said and looked away, They stayed silent for the rest of lunch and then the bell rang.

The brunette quickly grabbed her bag and sketch book. Rin looked at her with a confused expression. "I have volleyball practice. See you later!!"

She yelled and ran to the indoor gym. The boy's eyes never once left her running figure. Something about her presence was comfortable. She wasn't loud or obnoxious... Well most of the time.

and she also had beautiful long hair...

That's what Rin thought anyway,

But... he would never actually admit it.