"was it a drunk fool like you said?" Joseph asked

Dio immediately entered the alley and picked you carefully and started running towards the hospital.

When the others saw him exit with you in his arms they were shocked, so they followed behind.

"what is going on?!?" kakyoin asked

"I don't know but I don't have a great feeling" Joseph said

Thankfully dio can run fast and he got at the hospital very fast, about the others only Jotaro, kakyoin and Polnareff were able to catch up with dio. As soon as dio entered the hospital he went up to a doctor.

"get my daughter treated right away!" he basically demanded, upon hearing those words the others got more shocked.

Some more doctors came over and took you away, for some time dio followed them until a doctor stopped him and told him he couldn't go any further

"if she dies.... You don't want to know what I'll do to you all" dio threatened and the doctor left.

Dio sat in one of the chairs and looked at himself, it was the first time he felt sick while seeing blood on him, he often enjoyed it but now it was his kid's blood on his body and clothes.

Soon Joseph and avdol caught up.

"what happened?" Joseph asked

"it turns out the kid is Dio's kid" kakyoin said

"..... I need to make a call, how long do we have until sunrise?" Joseph asked

"9 hours" avdol said, Joseph left and went to make a phone call.

Hours passed and Dio was getting impatient, what was going on? Were you going to leave? Did you die and they didn't tell him? Who did this to you? He was also looking at the clock because the sun would rise soon and he would be turned into ashes.

As he was waiting he saw the others approaching, he just grabbed Joseph by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"you're still here?!? You still want to fight old man?!? Didn't you get the message?!?" dio yelled, Joseph pushed him away and held up something.

"this is a sunroof ring made by the speedwagon foundation, I know you want to stay by her side, I am a father as well, I know how it is to worry about your child... Wear the ring and you'll be fine" Joseph said

"why should I trust you, huh? You think I'm stupid?!?" dio yelled

"I can't imagine what you're going through but I would never get rid of a child's parent when they need them the most, I'm not a monster. I'm setting my rage aside and I'll let you live for the kids sake, after all now my daughter is fine and we won't bother you ever again" Joseph said and then he left with the others.

Dio inspected the ring and then wore it

'if he fooled me I'll make sure to curse him forever' dio thought.

More and more hours passed and still no news, dio had forgotten about the whole sun thing until he felt the sun's warmth on his hand, he wasn't burning...ha!he wasn't fooled.

At around 2pm a doctor came out and stood in front of Dio.

"so what happened with my daughter? You had me waiting here while I didn't know if she's dead or not!" dio said as he got up.

"she's alive sit, but there are a few things that I need to tell you. From what we know, she was run over by a car, the driver might of already thought that she was dead so they decided to hide her in an alley and stab her to make sure she's dead for good.... Do you know where she was when it happened?" he asked