Arc 1.8 Ye Yin

Arc 1.8 Ye Yin

"Xie Lan!"

Ye Yin ran as fast as he could, but it was as if Xie Lan had also run away, he did not catch up with him.

"Young Master, are you looking for Master?"

A big-built bodyguard blocked Ye Yin's path, he looked down at Ye Yin who was a bit shorter than him.

"Yes, do you know where he went?" Ye Yin almost stuttered in worry.

"If you are looking for the Master, he had already left." The bodyguard said.

"Do you know when he'll come back?"

"The Master had something important to do. He will be back the next day."

The bodyguard answered Ye Yin honestly but he was withholding important pieces of information from him since this business is very important.

"I see."

Ye Yin looked sullen knowing that he had just missed his chance to hold that hand into his.

Why was he even hesitating for?

Why was he looking at him in a daze?

Why not just grab his hand and hold unto that forever?

Is he still hesitating?

Or he wanted assurance from Xie Lan himself?

"If he comes back, tell me."

Ye Yin left not waiting for the bodyguard to reply.

His head was a mess and he wanted to be alone and think of what he should do when he face Xie Lan again.

Should he finally bring down the barrier that restricted them from getting even closer?

Should he confess so they could get together?

What should he do?

"Ahhhh!"

Ye Yin beat the hell out of his pillow and laid still on his bed like a worm on the end of his line.

He watches the sunset from his window waiting for dawn to come so he could see Xie Lan again and end his sufferings once and for all.

Ring~

Riiinnngggg~

The sound of the ringtone coming from his cell phone ended the melancholic atmosphere in the room bringing a bit of life to the darkened room.

Ye Yin hatefully glared at his cell phone but still chose to answer it despite his grievance thinking that maybe the one calling him was Xie Lan since he is the only one who usually called him ever since Ye's fall.

"Hello kiddo, are you still alive!" A cringy voice sounded over from the other end of the call.

"Whose this?"

Ye Yin frowned and look at the name on the screen, it was a call from Xie Lan!

"Who are you and why do you have Xie Lan's phone?!"

Ye Yin's sleeping brain cells quickly woke up, and blood pumped all over his body making him energetic all over.

"Ouch. You hurt me, how can you forget such beautiful existence? Little brother, have you forgotten this beautiful gege?" The voice at the other end coquettishly trailed off his voice.

With his awake brain cells, Ye Yin could finally remember whose creepy voice the voice at the other end of the line he is hearing.

If he is not mistaken, it should belong to Hua Qi, Xie Lan's creepy smiling friend who he had once met when Xie Lan did some business with him.

"Hua Qi." Ye Yin bit his name in his mouth.

"Finally, you remember this beautiful existence. Better not forget me again little brother~" Hua Qi sweetly said.

"Enough of your creepy words, why is Xie Lan's phone with you? Where is he?"

Ye Yin could feel his hair stand on end listening to Hua Qi's voice.

If not because of him calling from Xie Lan's phone, he would have long thrown the phone on the wall!

"Tut. What are you rushing for? Well, maybe you should, hehe." Hua Qi creepily laughed.

Hearing this laugh, Ye Yin felt that something bad has happened.

"What do you mean? Did something happen to Xie Lan?"

The person on the other end of the line did not quickly answer, he was silent for a minute.

Ye Yin's heart was almost about to burst out from his chest, the thought that something must have happened to Xie Lan continued to echo in his mind.

"What happened to Xie Lan? I'm coming to him. Tell me the address."

Ye Yin did not change his clothes and quickly rushed down the stairs. Without hesitation, he pulled one of the bodyguards guarding him to leave with him.

"Where is the address, I'm picking Xie Lan up."

The bodyguards were about to block Ye Yin but hearing the name of their Master they even help him open the door of the car about to rush out at any given moment.

Hearing the panicked voice of Ye Yin, Hua Qi who was on the other end of the phone could not help but laugh out loud.

"Little one, what are you so worried about?"

"How could I not worry? Tell me the address, I'm going there."

Hearing the seriousness of Ye Yin, Hua Qi told him the address with a laid-back attitude.

"Go." Ye Yin said to the bodyguard.

The car started and roared past the road.

"Little brother, you act as if you are Master Xie's little wife. If I did not know better I would think that something is going on with you two."

Ye Yin frowned hearing Hua Qi's mocking voice on the other end of the line.

Now that he had Xie Lan's address, Ye Yin was about to end the call when he heard what Hua Qi said on the other end of the line.

"Sigh. Xie Lan might hate me for ruining his fun."

Ye Yin's heart skip a beat.

"What do you mean?"

Ye Yin gnashed his teeth almost breaking a tooth with the brute force he was unconsciously using to grit his teeth together.

Hua Qi laughed not noticing the rising anger at the end of the line

"It's no secret dear. Xie Lan left with this man who was hot as fu--!"

Crack!

Before Hua Qi's words finished, the call was cut off abruptly.

Ye Yin who had been holding his emotions down snapped.

The bodyguards who left with Ye Yin secretly peek at his ashen face and the broken phone on his hand that was still producing a spark.

Ye Yin's solemn face changed.

His lips hooked up into a smile that does not reach his eyes.

"Drive quickly. I don't care if you ran past a red or green light, or even if you need to make this car roll or fly, just make sure that in five minutes we arrive in that fucking hotel!"