Arc 1.5 Ye Yin

Arc 1.5 Ye Yin

Ye Yin felt that he is going crazy!

He rolled from the side to the other side of his bed while screaming his lungs out with his mouth muffled on the pillow.

Remembering Xie Lan's every expression in the past ten years and the now Xie Lan, those cold yet gentle eyes which were always bursting with heat every time he is with Xie Chen in the past.

Ye Yin took out his face from the pillow and widened his eyes in realization.

"Was he jealous?" Ye Yin gasp.

He had never thought of this not even once in his straight-man life!

He is as straight as a pole and never had any gay friends or known any gay person in his circle of friends, not even a gay guy confessing to him, so he had never had this thought before.

How could he, Ye Yin, imagine that Xie Lan who was known as cold-blooded and as straight as steel is a man who also likes men?

This is just too unscientific for him!

His thought had never derailed in the past, not even once had he thought that Xie Lan who had imprisoned him all those years actually has feelings for him!

Ye Yin touched his lips in a daze.

A complicated feeling rose up from the very core of his soul making even his heart tremble.

'Was Xie Lan in love with me all this time?'

Ye Yin stared at the window in front of him, the smell of roses drifting into his room, the red vastness covering all the way as far as the eyes could see.

"Red roses. Love, one and only love."

Ye Yin stared dazedly at the garden of roses.

Before Ye Yin met Xie Lan, Xie Lan was famous in the circle for being the most wanted bachelor of the year which is wanted by many young women and men wanting to climb his bed.

He really did not care about him and never ask who he is but one thing that never left his mind was that; Xie Lan hate roses and red ones the most.

So why in hell is there a garden of red roses planted directly just outside of his room?!

Thinking so, Ye Yin had solved the mystery that he had always wanted to ask in the past.

"But, why me?"

Ye Yin really wanted to grab Xie Lan by the collar and shake him hard awake.

Xie Lan must be blind to like him!

Not so narcissistic but Ye Yin is definitely very 'handsome' in his early years but the more handsome he is the more vicious and foul-mouthed he is.

He never cares if he wound or offend someone as long as he is happy. His reputation is even down in the mud, he is trash among the trash, and he can't even wipe himself clean.

So, why does Xie Lan who had everything take a second glance at an arrogant bastard like him?!

Knock! Knock! Knock.

"Who is it?"

Ye Yin frowned being interrupted.

"It's me."

Xie Lan's voice sounded after a while of silence.

Ye Yin's heart thump hearing his voice.

"Wait!" Ye Yin's voice croaked yelling in a hurry.

Ye Yin fidgeted in front of the door not knowing if he should unlock it or not.

He had not yet settled down his feelings and calmed down after finding out that the other had secretly liked him for many years without him even knowing.

"......." How dumb was he before that he had never noticed it? No, why is he even thinking about this?

*Unlock*

"What do you want?" Ye Yin coldly said the opposite of what he wanted to relay.

'Sh*t! I sounded so cold just now.'

Ye Yin who was not used to being gentle with the other looked at Xie Lan as if he wanted to murder him.

"Ye Yin, I know that you wanted to go out. You can take a walk outside as long as you don't leave the villa." Xie Lan helplessly said.

"I can go out but I can't leave here. Xie Lan, I, Ye Yin am not your prisoner." 

Ye Yin could not help but frown.

He understands that Xie Lan likes him but this does not mean that he has the right to imprison him because of that like. 

Even if he loves him, he can't do this!

"You're not a prisoner." 

Xie Lan looks him in the eye.

"If I'm not, then, what do you call the situation that I am in? If this is not imprisonment then what is, Xie Lan? I, Ye Yin, had never offended you before so why are you doing this to me? Why are you imprisoning me like a bird in a cage within the walls of this villa? Tell me. Why Xie Lan, I want to know, I had always wanted to know."

Ye Yin let out all the things that he had always wanted to know from the very bottom of his heart from now and then. 

He had always wanted to know, why? 

Why is he doing this to him? 

Had he offended him in some ways?

Why him?

Questions that Xie Lan will never give him an answer to no matter how much he asks the older man.

He watches as Xie Lan avoids his eyes not wanting to say or explain anything to him. 

He had always been like this, shutting his mouth up every time he wanted answers.

If in the past Xie Lan could shut his mouth and keep silent, this time, Ye Yin will pry his mouth to open no matter what the cost is.

Ye Yin's eyes sank dangerously.

Not letting the other escape, he blocks the way with both his hands on each side of Xie Lan's head.

Xie Lan stared wide-eyed at the youth who is not even taller than him, and press him on the door with a dangerous look in his eyes that he had never seen before.

He unconsciously held his breath when his personal space was invaded by the manly scent of the youth in front of him, he stiffened feeling his breath blowing on his face.

Ye Yin stared at him, leaning dangerously closer to him, and bitingly said.

"Don't make me hate you."

------------------------

Oh baby when you talk like that~

You make any man go mad~

Shakira. Shakira!

An update. AN update!!!