Arc 1.7 Ye Yin

Arc 1.7 Ye Yin

"I'm busy at the moment. Let's meet again when I'm free."

Xie Lan quickly walk away as if someone was chasing after him.

Ye Yin who was yet about to speak looked at Xie Lan's quickly disappearing back with a frown.

It had been half a month since that time and Xie Lan's attitude toward him seems to have changed a great deal. He could not understand the old man's mind.

He knew that the other likes him very much, but he does not know why he is trying to avoid him like plague now that the misunderstanding is resolved and he is being sweet to him.

Is it really so scary seeing him being sweet to him after being cold to him all this time?

He just greets him every time they see each other or picks meat for him when they eat together or tries to accidentally bump into him to create chances of being closer, why is he acting as if he is seeing a monster?

"Does he not like me anymore?" Ye Yin thought.

Ye Yin blankly passed his day in a daze and when he passed by the servants they greeted him which he returned with a blank nod.

"What's happening to the Young Master? Why is he in a daze?"

"The Master and the Young Master should be fighting. What else could make the Young Master act in a daze."

The maids look at each other and then giggled with each other before leaving to do their work.

Ye Yin did not care about what the maids had said and continued to be in a daze.

Thinking about it now, after he had changed his attitude, the servants had somehow become amicable towards him though the people under Xie Lan are still a bit cautious of him.

Who could blame them?

If they look back, he was a very unlikable person who caused them trouble at every turn and most of them almost died because of him.

Ye Yin was very lost in thought that he did not notice that someone was in front of him and knock his face on his head.

"Ow!"

Ye Yin got out of his daze and look at the person in front of him.

He frowned, he met the person he very much did not like to meet even at the end of the world.

"A'Yin, it's been so long since the last time I saw you. I missed you."

Xie Chen smiled brightly.

As an Oscar-winning actor, Xie Chen displayed the most caring and brightest smile on his face.

The love and care in his eyes could almost drown someone, if only Ye Yin did not know the real face of this person he would very much likely believe him and die for him again.

"Xie Chen, what are you doing here?"

As far as Ye Yin knows, Xie Chen is banned from entering the villa after the accident where Xie Lan saw them together.

It was really a miracle seeing Xie Chen there.

Xie Chen's face fell upon hearing Ye Yin's words.

He looked at him sadly as if Ye Yin had wronged him by asking him that.

"I missed you, so I sneaked in here."

Xie Chen grabs Ye Yin by the hand and forcefully hugged him closer just like he always did before.

Ye Yin frowned.

"You should not be here. Xie Lan will be angry."

Ye Yin forcefully took Xie Chen's hands on his waist and push him away in disgust though it does not reflect his eyes.

"Are you worried about me?" Xie Chen asked misunderstanding Ye Yin's words.

"I'm not worried about you. I'm just afraid that if Xie Lan sees you, he will beat the sh*t out of you until your father can't recognize you."

Ye Yin matter of factly said but was being misunderstood by Xie Chen as his worry for him.

Xie Chen could not help but smile and peck Ye Yin on the cheeks catching him off guard.

"I know you're worried about me-ack!"

Before Ye Yin could punch the soul out of Xie Lan for stealing his tofu, Xie Chen was knocked down on the ground before he could react and he was pulled into a familiar embrace.

Turning his head back, he saw Xie Lan's magnified face in the corner of his eye.

"Xie Lan..."

"Xie Chen, what do you think you are doing?!" Xie Lan growled.

Xie Chen who was thrown on the ground looked at Xie Lan amused. He stood up and spit the blood on his mouth not taking away his eyes from the angry Xie Lan.

"Brother, why are you so angry? I'm just here to visit A'Yin. Or are you also trying to prevent him from meeting people, specifically, me?"

Ye Yin bit his lips while standing there quietly.

Xie Chen laughed amused seeing Xie Lan's usually expressionless face show anger at him.

"Brother, what are you even doing? I know that you are trying to protect A'Yin because of your debt to his parents but do you even have the right to stop him from meeting other people? What right do you have?"

"I'm his guardian. What I do is for his best!" Xie Lan gritted his teeth.

"His guardian? But do you really want to be just his guardian or are you thinking something else?"

Xie Chen looks at Xie Lan sharply.

Ye Yin inside Xie Lan's embrace could feel the hands around him tighten and then loosen before letting go completely, he looks at him silently.

"I'm indeed just his guardian and everything I have in mind are for the best of him. If he wanted to see you, I... can't possibly prevent him from doing so."

Xie Lan looked at Ye Yin, their eyes clashed for a minute, taking his eyes away from him Xie Lan walked away.

The hand Ye Yin secretly used to grab a hold of Xie Lan's shirt weakly slid down, he looks at him leave like what was happening is not his problem.

Xie Chen grabs Ye Yin's wrist in victory watching Xie Lan leave.

"A'Yin, now that brother has left, how about we continue about what we have..?"

Ye Yin forcefully shook Xie Chen's hand off his wrist.

"If you are not afraid of Xie Lan, I am." I'm afraid of him leaving me and never turning back.

Ye Yin did not wait for him to respond and quickly ran after Xie Lan whose back was about to disappear from his sight.

Xie Chen who was left behind watch as the back of the two disappear from his sight. He looks at the hand that Ye Yin shook off and smiles.

"Your afraid of him? Then good. The more you are afraid of him, the more that he will fall in the abyss with no way out. The more he loves you, the more easy it is to kill him with your own two hands."

Xie Chen took out his phone and dialed a number.

"He has left. Make sure that tonight, he must be ruined."

❤️🎉😸😩😸😩💋😭😭🐜😸😩🥰🏠♥️😖💰😭😸🎉🥰🎉💰😖😩🤧🎉😭🐜😩🥺😩😸💰😩🎉💰🎉🤧😩😸

UPDATE 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Feel the love and madness!
Buwahahaha!

Where is the love!
Where is the kisses!
Where is the money!
Where is the 10000000 height building!

Transmigration Systems where art thou!
My Romeo!
Juliet-o!

Haaaaaaiiiiiizzzzzzzz........

I'm bored 😩

But I'm still pretty!!!! 😘

Pretty as a rock! 🥰🥰😂

Star and Comment ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Waiting online 💸💸💸💸💸