Arc 1.6 Ye Yin

Arc 1.6 Ye Yin

"Your parent's death was no accident. They had offended someone who should not be offended and was killed when they were trying to struggle out from that force."

Ye Yin listened with a serious look on his face, the truth from all those years ago is finally revealed by Xie Lan one by one.

"I owed your parents. The least thing I can do is to protect their one and only son from danger before all those hidden forces are eliminated that threaten your life."

Xie Lan stared at Ye Yin in the eyes while talking and did not look away for even one second as he tells him the truth about that year.

"Even though I had already eliminated those people there were still some people who escaped the net. Until I can finally eliminate them, you cannot leave my sight for even a second. A'Yin..."

Ye Yin looked at Xie Lan with a complicated look.

He was once a fool and had been a fool who knew no better in the past, always childish and whining to get what he wanted.

But it had been so many years for his old soul and he had witnessed many rain and storm.

He is no longer that childish person who can only whine and cry, the fool he once was.

Ye Yin is already past the age of being immature and he had been tempered with both will and blood.

He is no longer the old him who knew nothing, he now knows what he wanted without anyone telling him.

Xie Lan watches Ye Yin look at him with a complicated look in his eyes, his hand reached out to him, and it gently caressed his cheeks with a gentleness that he had never seen in him before.

Xie Lan looked at Ye Yin in shock!

Their breaths mingled in the air as they were still standing close just like before with not one stepping back, Xie Lan felt suffocated while his heart beat faster.

Ye Yin darkly stared at Xie Lan, his heart a mess.

He caressed the others cheeks softly, his darkened eyes eyeing those plump soft lips that had once pressed on him, always...seducing him.

Thinking back now, it's not that he had never felt anything for the older man in front of him but he refused to admit that maybe he also had feelings for him.

Anger blinded him, he pushed that little inkling of fire in his heart and doused it with water before it even got a chance to spread and burn his whole being.

He had always been straight and never like men before but he just got to like Xie Chen who was a man in the past.

Ye Yin never doubted why he liked Xie Chen in the past when there is nothing to like, but now he knows why.

Admit it or not, he liked Xie Chen because he looks like Xie Lan who stole his heart unknowingly and without him knowing.

This might sound like he has Stockholm syndrome but that was not the case, he had always liked him ever since he first saw him.

It should be before he graduated college.

An alumnus visited their campus to give a speech of encouragement to the students.

That was when he first saw him, he was silently sitting there with an aloof and cold expression but the sun that had shone on him as an afterglow softened his features warming the scene like it was a piece of picture.

Ye Yin smiled remembering this memory.

The fog that once enveloped this unforgettable memory slowly became clearer and clearer in his mind as if this should have been clear from the start.

He could still remember it back then, the first time his eyes landed on him, his heart skipped a beat.

'I was never straight from the start.'

Ye Yin took a step back before things got even heated up.

Even if he wanted a taste and confess, the other might just think he is playing with him so it would be better if he confessed later and make amends for now.

Xie Lan who thought that Ye Yin was about to kiss him look constipated when Ye Yin took a step back and acted as if nothing happened.

The feeling of picking up a rock and hitting yourself with it is what Xie Lan was feeling right now.

After the conversation, Xie Lan did not stay longer and immediately left not looking back or he might commit a crime!

Seeing the door slam in his face, Ye Yin burst into a fit of laughter knowing what the older man had in mind.

Now that he had thrown the anger that blinded him in the past to the wind of the past, he could now clearly see and read Xie Lan's expressions without being biased.

Anyway, after being together for so many years, Ye Yin dare say that he knew Xie Lan better than anyone now that his tinted glasses filled with anger is removed.

Rather than escaping, Ye Yin's thoughts were on how to chase after that man who had silently protected him until his death in their last life.

The man who loves him no matter how crazy and selfish he is.

"This time, let me be the one to protect you."

Ye Yin did not waste any time and started working on his future plans.

Now that the misunderstanding is resolved and Ye Yin knew that Xie Lan is protecting him, asking for things would be much easier.

Ye Yin might be a total waste of oxygen that even as garbage can't be recycled in the early years of his life but when he was totally cornered like a rat he learned many skills and secrets that is enough t save his life.

Ye Yin's fingers tap the keyboards at a very quick speed as if his hands were flying instead of typing.

The empty screen was filled with codes at a great speed.

Tap!

Ye Yin smiled widely seeing the cute rat on the screen entering a hole and not a few minutes later bringing a file on hand.

With a final tap, Ye Yin closed the laptop.

"Thank you, Xie Chen. If not for your care and love, I would not be able to be this good at hacking and know many high-ranking people's secrets. I owe all my achievements to you. I hope you die a good death!"

😖❤️😖💕❤️🎉❤️🎉🤧😴😭😫♥️😴🎉❤️💕😊🐜💕🤧💕🥰🤣🤧💕😊💋🐜♥️❤️❤️🥰😴😭😭😫😊🐜🤧💕

Got another update!
Don't forget to love, star and comment!

Let's all share the love!