He doesn't remember anything ? Thank you God ,I love you more than anyone .
Y/n thought to herself .

Groaning ,she moved and let him sit beside her ,as always Riri with Jimin in front of them and Jungkook behind them .

To greet the Professor who just walked in ,They all stood together to greet .

50 minutes which felt like 100 years ,damn how does this professor have so much strength to teach a class for continuous 50 minutes !?.

The Kims and both the girls headed out ,after the class dispersed, The Kim siblings joking around with each and hitting each other playfully .

Riri and y/n together ,Y/n was lost in her thoughts ,while riri was staring at her being zoned out ,tried to grab her attention but failed .

Looking at y/n ,she didnt see that she tripped over by her own shoes lace .

As she thought no one saw her ,she adjusted herself and tried to balance with a fear on her face .How wrong she was to assume no one saw her ? .

Y/n bursted out laughing ,unable to breath .As how Riri pretended nothing happened to her ,but was literally going to fall .The Kim boys looked back and saw Riri 's position as they all tried to surpass their laughter .Y/n was literally out of oxygen laughing so much and accidentally hit the person who was beside her laughing .

The person ,hit one of the professor 's slack of papers ,and it immediately fell ,The Kim boys who were laughing stopped soon ,y/n shut her mouth while Riri smirked .Jungkook sneaked out secretly leaving the four of them .

"KIM JIMIN ,KIM TAEHYUNG ,LEE Y/N ,MIN RIRI RIGHT NOW IN MY CABIN !" The professor yelled .

Y/n knew one day ,the laughing habit of Hers and Riri would bring them into troubles ,and it surely did .

"Don't touch my ass Jimin " Riri whispered yelled to Jimin ,who was cleaning the library with his girlfriend beside .

They got the punishment to clean the library just because by mistake Mr Jung 's paper got misplaced .

Y/n never liked him and now she hate him the most .

"Why is Jimin so horny all the time ?" Taehyung whispered to y/n .

"Ask yourself too " She whispered back .

"When did you ever saw me being horny ?" He asked back forgetting that Even Jimin and Riri could listen their talks as they were just behind their row of book shells .

"I didn't mean to say this ,I meant he is your brother ,you might have known "
She whispered yelled ,that's when she heard moaning sound .

No no Not from the horny couple Jimin and Riri ,but some other students were present ,who just bunked their class to kiss in the library ?.

" Looks like ,Students are making out in the library " Taehyung spoke ,as he tried to peek to see the couple .

"What is wrong with every one kissing each other nowadays ?" she mumbled in annoyance ,as again it reminded of her yesterday night .

"Why are you so pissed today ?" Taehyung asked .

Avoiding His question y/n yelled at the couple who was  making out .

"Is this fucking place to do romance ?" .

Silence ,They left ?.

Four of them continued their work ,Taehyung and y/n together cleaned the book shells ,while Riri and Jimin together .

Y/n took the help of ladder to clean the upper book shells ,Taehyung is taller ,not taller ,He is just like a tree ,while y/n 5'3 in height but apparently he felt lazy enough to do this and made y/n work ,as she was the one who laughed at Riri like a crazy person .

Y/n didn't' turn back ,She would stretch her hands back asking for the book and Taehyung would give her the book to place it on the shell after cleaning the dust .

Silence ,the whole Library was quiet ,Y/n asked for the book again this time ,she didn't turn back and stretched her left hand back ,but Taehyung tried to tease her this time .

He didn't keep the book on her hand ,which made her annoyed that he was taking a lot of time to give her the book ,which in return she started searching for his hands ,because she knew how mischievous Taehyung is .

And boom

Her hands came in a contact with a hard chest ,and she cupped it .

ACCIDENTALLY.CUPPED.IT

She realized that it was not a book ,and turned back to see a blushing Taehyung with widened eyes and the book on his right hand away from y/n 's reach .

Y/n kept her hand on Taehyung 's chest and she soon widened her eyes ,His heart she could listen was beating fast ,which was pretty abnormal for a normal heartbeat .

They both kept staring at each other ,as her hands on his white shirt ,his half sleeves rolled up a bit and black trouser ,his fluffy wavy hair and his coffee brown eyes which were looking at dark brown eyes .The Time froze ,no one stopped staring ,they were lost in their own eyes .

And at this moment if Riri saw them together ,she would say one thing ,why is y/n touching his boo-- .

"Y/n ? Why are you touching Taehyung 's boobs ?" Riri shouted as she stood infront of them with shocked eyes .

Hearing Riri 's shout Jimin came as well ,and y/n stumbled on the ladder as she flinched with red face ,Embarrassment and Blush both on her face .

Taehyung caught her in his arms again and led her to stand on her own ,when she could balance herself .

Taehyung coughed ,left her waist looked towards the other direction ,as y/n stared the ground ,cursing inside .

"That 's not called boobs ,baby .It is called chest for men " Jimin spoke shooking his head ,as Riri 's wrong dictionary .

Was that important right now ?

Y/n groaned internally .

"Let's go ,we have so much to clean " Jimin spoke with a smirk which Riri nodded to him .

Awkward

Y/n bent down to lift the book ,which Taehyung dropped down ,while saving y/n stumbling on the ladder .

As soon as she stood up ,she bumped into his chest again as Taehyung thought she is feeling dizzy .

This time both of them stumbled and with a thud ,y/n bumped her back to the stack of book shells And Taehyung balanced himself as he caught the shell with his both hands and in front of him y/n who closed her eyes in pain .

The books which they cleaned for hours fell on Taehyung 's head ,but he protected y/n in this situation as well .

Y/n saw Taehyung getting hurt and widened her eyes ,when Taehyung groaned ,They both looked at each other .

As they both remembered something .

The same situation as yesterday ,Difference was they were in restroom yesterday ,today in a library .

Taehyung smirked as he saw y/n being nervous .

"Do you want to continue ,what we did yesterday ?" Taehyung asked leaning forward .

Y/n look confused at him and gulped .

"You forgot our kiss ? Sorry our Makeout session ?" He asked as he leaned more towards y/n and now y/n just wanted to dig a hole hide in that forever .

He knew everything .

---------------------------------------------------------
I know ,I should have updated it yesterday ,but suspense is suspense you know ? 😏