Because of the sexual tension between us ?

But ,we sure we don't have any feelings for each other ?

Hahaha what a joke !

"My whole life is a joke " Y/n mumbled before carefully taking him out of the restroom by literally dragging him ,resting her hands on his shoulders .

Y/n knew his room was on the second floor with rest of the maknaes ,so she carefully laid him on his bed ,but there was a maid who saw them ,hiding behind the doors of the heir of Kim Industries Kim Taehyung 's room .

"Please ,I hope you forget about that kiss in restroom " .

Y/n whispered looking at Taehyung who was in his dreamland ,but a part of her wanted him to know and confront her .

Oh noona is here " Kai spoke pointing towards y/n ,who just came downstairs lost in her own world .

"Huh ?"

"Y/n-----ahh where were you ? Let's go home ,its pretty late now " .

"Yes mom ".

"Jin hyung is waiting for us ,let 's go " Kai spoke as he ran towards the gate of the mansion .

"Why is your lipstick ruined ?" Mrs Lee asked .

"Because I was kissing a human looking teady bear " Y/n mumbled .

"What ?"

"I removed it mom " She spoke and silently followed her little brother towards the Car ,where Jin was waiting .
.
.
.

"And they kissed ".

"No ,it is called a whole ass make out session "

Who said coming to University on Monday would be a good idea ? Y/n looked pissed at Riri and Kim Jungkook ,who were discussing about a K-drama romantic scene ,which they both liked .

And was describing the whole situation to y/n ,so she could also be curious and watch the K-drama ,so they all could discuss it together ,but y/n ,who just kissed her best friend in real life that too unintentionally ? Didn't want to talk about the topic 'Kiss '.

Min Riri being Min riri ,won't stop untill you listen to all her favorite drama's story ,she would tell you how and on which episode ,the couple held hands ,the couple kissed .

Just assume the drama had 119 episodes ,well of course no drama has 119 episodes ,but it is just an assume ,Riri would sit and explain each and every episode .

"Y/n ,tell me if a couple kiss each other for more than one minute ,would it be considered as makeout ?"

Y/n choked on the air and coughed .

"Uhm -------it depends I guess ?" Y/n spoke looking somewhere ,at nothing specifically .

"Depends on what ?" Riri asked confused .

"On tongue " This time Riri was the one who choked ,y/n 's face was pale ,like something reminded her .

"Kim Jungkook ,You have lost your innocence " Riri yelled at the tops of her lungs ,while all the classmates present in the class glanced at the trio .

Two boys stood in front of them ,while y/n was again zoned out ,Taehyung smacked her head .

"Ouch ,what the fuck " She rubbed her head ,and looked at the person pissed .
Consider this day as the most pissed day .

"Stop ,glaring shorty and move .I am gonna sit beside you " He whispered ,Oh don't forget his fan girls who were glaring at y/n this moment .Well who doesn't want to sit beside The most handsome Greek -God faced person Kim Taehyung ?