𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 11:42am
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘔𝘢𝘺 13 2021 -

/ 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙟𝙤𝙣 /

Dear Jamir,

I know you probably hate me right now. I can see it in your eyes every time you look at me. The pain, anger, and sadness that I've caused you are unbearable to see. I know you view me as a monster, and maybe even as a menace to society. I understand why you might feel that way, and I'm sorry for the hurt I've caused you.

But please, Jamir, let me explain. I wasn't always like this. There was a time when I was the most loving boy in the whole wide world, and I admired you from a distance because I thought I could never have you. But everything changed when I finally got the chance to be with you. I thought it would be a dream come true, but instead, it turned into a nightmare.

I know I've hurt you, Jamir, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the bruises on your body and the scars on your heart. But please don't hate me. I love you more than anything in this world, and I would do anything to make things right between us.

I know you've been avoiding me since we got to this cabin, and I understand why. I'm not going to force you to talk to me or forgive me. But I hope you'll read this letter and understand why I am the way I am now. I hope you'll see that I'm not a monster, but just a broken boy who needs your love and forgiveness to heal.

By the way, Jamir, my story has always been very complicated depending on where you start. If we begin with high school, you'll see me as a smart, caring, and a very lovable person who happened to deal with a lot of bullshit growing up.

If you begin with middle school, you'll see me as a vicious threat to society. You'll definitely feel disgusted by me and my behavior, and there's no denying that. But if you start from the beginning, even way back before I was born, you may see me as however you want to. And that's where we're going to go. Let's travel back in time to where it all started.

TW/ sexual abuse, child hood, domestic abuse, and more. if you can't handle these topics, then I suggest skipping ahead.

My mother, Julia Long, was a 17-year-old girl who fell in love with an 18-year-old boy named Daijon Harris, who happens to be my father. They went on plenty of dates, did couple activities, and also had sex. A lot of sex. My grandparents had never approved of my father because they always said he was a bad distraction to her career and that he would just hold her back from reaching her goals. But she didn't listen or care about what my grandmother had to say. She had all eyes for my father. She fell madly in love with him, and not even Prince himself could talk her out of being with him.