𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 9:26pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘔𝘢𝘺 12 2021 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I couldn't believe my eyes

I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The guy who supposedly had died in the car crash right along with my father was standing right in front of me with a seductive look on his face.

His eyes shot at mine like venom. Not only did his stare seem seductive, but it seemed more viscous the more I searched deep into them trying to find an answer. While looking at him, I noticed that the face he was making turned into a cold stare like he was about to get revenge for all the pain I've caused him.

I honestly didn't know what to do. It felt like the only thing that I can find myself doing at this moment is question if whether or not this was real or just another one of my hallucinations. Like the last one I had about Daijon, it felt real and similar to this moment I'm having now. But what makes this one different is that I'm more scared.

Run.
Run.
Run.

Was what the voices in the back of my head were telling me to do. I desperately wanted to run and get as far away from him as possible, but I couldn't. Why did I feel so weak right now? I felt paralyzed while we just stared at each other.

Watching his eyes, he looked me up and down then bit his bottom lip. I gulped, then watched him slowly walk around me in circles like he was checking me out. My spine shivered with chills as I felt him from behind breathing on me.

I couldn't bear to watch anymore so I closed my eyes, then started counting in my head backwards to wake up from this nightmare. I prayed that this was a dream and that i'm just asleep on Latrell's shoulder. Or that I'm just oversleeping in my bed again. But after I had finished counting, I opened my eyes back up and he was still there.

I knew now that I couldn't just stand here. I needed to run and alert someone that he's alive and somehow broke into my home. Just as I was about to take off running, he roughly shoved me towards my bed, then hopped on top of me so I wouldn't be able to move.

"Get off of me!" I demanded while trying my hardest to shove him from off of me, but it was no use. He was too strong. His body pinning me down on my own bed told me everything I needed to know about his strength.

While continuing to struggle to get up, we eventually locked eye contact once again. Seeing the way he looked from up close was just devastating. The bags under his eyes were so heavy. His hair was all over the place that it didn't even look like dreads anymore. You could see the dry tears laying on his ashy face that it almost made me want to break down crying. He didn't look like the man I once knew. He didn't look like Daijon at all ...