𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯  -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 12:45pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 1𝘴𝘵 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

we had finally arrived to Kings Dominion after driving for about 30 minutes

we had finally arrived to Kings Dominion after driving for about 30 minutes. the ride here was pretty long, so it gave us all some time to talk and laugh about dumb shit while we were on our way here.

i really started to enjoy spending my time with Daijon. his energy is so pure that i started hating myself for now getting to know him.

yeah, we have the time we have right now to spend together, but by the time you know it he'll be off to college soon while also being one of the best nba players from this generation. he's going to be really busy soon which makes me a little sad every time i think about it.

anyways, before we got out the car we made sure to grab all of our belongings, so we wouldn't be forgetting anything.

once that was straight we got out the car heading inside the entrance, while looking around at the nice Halloween decorations.

"thank you daddy Daijon for taking us to K.D. we're so glad to have you messing with our best friend" Nevaeh said, as i rolled my eyes.

"yeah, thank you boo. you really the plug for paying for us. a special someone wouldn't have been a gentleman and paid for us two young hot ladies... ahem Jamir" Mariah mumbled, while side eyeing me.

"bitch i ain't never said i was no fucking gentlemen. i'm a fucking narcissistic young man that don't got to do shit for you ungrateful ass hoes" I laughed with them.

"anyways, me and Nevaeh finna leave y'all love birds alone. y'all have fun! try not to get into no trouble!" Mariah said waving us goodbye, as her and Nevaeh walked off, leaving me and Daijon by ourselves.

"ite, don't forget to meet back up with us when we about to leave" i shouted out to them, as Daijon started to hold my hand.

i was a bit nervous to be spending the day with him at K.D all because of the fact that i'm afraid of heights.

if it was a different setting, then i'd be looking forward to today, but unfortunately I wasn't.

hearing all these people scream from the top of their lungs made me so anxious. i guess Daijon had noticed and decided to start holding my hand even tighter.