𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
-𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 2:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 1𝘴𝘵 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

"Inviting this bitch ass nigga to your house after you said I couldn't come? That's how we doing shit now?" Daijon yelled, while stepping over Latrell's unconscious body, then shoving me in the house

"I didn't even know he was coming. He's not supposed to be here just like how you aren't supposed to be here..." I yelled back, as Daijon shut the front door then grabbed me by the neck.

"Bullshit! You didn't want me to come because you was going to start fucking him? Wasn't you?" He asked while shouting from the top of his lungs, as he finally released his hand from my throat.

"Daijon chill it's really not like that! He just came to apologize for the shit YOU did at KD"

"The shit I did?"

"Yes, the shit you did! Attacking him just because he was asking to be my friend"

"That bitch ass nigga just bought you some flowers and you got the audacity to say that he just wants to be your friend?"

"Okay and? You know what i'm done—I'm done with you and whatever we had going on. I forgave you for fighting and making a scene in that car! But what I don't forgive you for is threatening to kill Latrell. I don't forgive you for barging in my house like this and grabbing me by the neck. It's over"

"Over? You're not leaving me, Jamir" His voiced cracked into a deep evil voice like from what they do in the movies, while he placed his hands on my waist gripping them to the point I couldn't stand by myself.

"Get out Daijon!" I shouted while trying to shove him off of me.

"You want me to get out? I'm never leaving you nigga" He whispered in my ear.

I threw a punch at him, as he was quick to dodge it and start gripping onto my wrist. I would've never assumed that he had quick reflexes. Also never would I have thought that the boy was so stronger than I was with the bony arms and legs he has on him.

He opened up his arms and forced me into a bear hug, while throwing me on the couch. I could feel my back aching from the body slam he just gave me. It was almost like he didn't even care about hurting me anymore. He just sat there giving me a death glare with the most vicious smile on his face.