𝟖 - 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆

''Y/n, dear! I have something wonderful to show you!'' My mom exclaimed, standing at the foot of my bed, waving her phone around in the air. I sighed, and sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes. ''What is it, ma?'' I asked, yawning. ''I got you a job sweetie, isn't that great?'' She asked me, walking over to me and sitting on the edge of the bed next to me. ''Oh...'' I said, my voice trailing off. I didn't really want a job to be honest, I figured that I'd be fine living with my mom for a little while longer, but I guess not.

''Yes, I did. You need to get some work experience somewhere, do you not?'' She said, giggling slightly. I returned the laugh, and pulled the covers off me. ''I guess you're right, I just got worried for a second. I thought you were going to kick me out!'' I told her, rubbing the back of my neck. She pulled me in for a hug. ''Oh I could never do that to you, you know that you are free to stay with me as long as you want.'' I smiled, and hugged her back. ''Thanks, ma. I love you.''

She gave me one last squeeze, and then pulled away. ''So, what job did you get me then?'' I asked her, praying that it didn't involve a lot of people. That would be the worst possible outcome ever. ''Well, it's at that kids' pizzeria down the road! What's it called... Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!'' My mouth gaped open in shock. ''WHAT?! MOM, WHY?!'' I shouted, throwing my hands in the air. I sighed loudly, and shoved my head into the pillow, groaning. 

I screamed into the pillow, and when I looked up, my mom had a worried look on her face. ''Y/n, I know that you don't like working with children, or people in general, but you'll have to do it at some point! You had may as well start when you're young, and free, and tolerant!'' She told me, I just rolled my eyes and got up from the bed, storming out of the room and down the stairs.

Who does she think she is? Organizing a job for me, without my consent! She knows I hate working with people, and she just doesn't care! I stomped my feet as I went down every step, absolutely furious with my mother. I went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, and went to sit down on the sofa, still feeling agitated.

I turned on the TV and watched some random soap operas for a while, until my mom finally came downstairs. ''Y/n, honey? Please, just consider the job, I think it would be a great experience for you! Also, they've already hired you, and you're supposed to be there in 30 minutes!'' She told me, and I sighed. I got up from the sofa, and walked over to her, and hugged her.

''Fine, I'll go. But I don't think I will enjoy it. Do I atleast get paid a lot?'' I asked her, she pulled away from me and held my hands in hers, smiling at me. ''Yes, darling. $260 a week, the man on the phone made a very generous offer, just for you. Isn't that sweet?!'' She shrieked, and my eyes widened in shock. ''Holy shit, mom! I'm going to go and get dressed, ain't no way I'm missing out on a wage like that!!'' I screamed, running upstairs to my room, my mum chuckling behind me.

I ran up the stairs to my room and scrambled around for some clothes. I eventually picked out a blue and white hawaiian t-shirt I got ages ago, and a black skirt. I accessorised with some yellow sunglasses - which I placed on the top of my head, my usual gold bracelet, earrings and white socks. I twirled around in front of the mirror, admiring my outfit choice. [𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.] The clothes hugged my figure perfectly, accentuating everything just the right amount. Showing me off a little, but not a lot.

I laughed at my own remarks, and grabbed my handbag, running back down the stairs. I went into the kitchen, to see my mom already waiting for me with a piece of toast in hand. I smiled, and walked over to her, hugging her, and taking the piece of toast from her hand and shoving it in my mouth. She laughed, and stroked my hair. ''You look amazing darling, but I suggest you go and put your shoes on, as you have to be at the pizzeria in 10 minutes.'' She said, I nodded and went to find my shoes.