𝟕 - 𝑰 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I was rudely awoken by the ringing of my alarm, choosing squidward's nose for my alarm tone thingy was not a good idea. I slapped the useless hunk of metal to shut it up, finally getting a moment's peace. I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone, rubbing my eyes and turning on the screen.

I peeked at the time through tired eyes, 7:30. I sighed in relief, thank god, I wasn't late for my... meeting. I chuckled to myself, today was the day. The day that I got my revenge on the man who orphaned me, who left me alone in the world, I was finally going to kill William Afton.

Our 'relationship' dates back to when we were toddlers, always playing and running around together, if only my mother and father knew what awaited them at the hands of that monster. You may be wondering, what did he do to you to make you want to kill him? It's simple, he killed my parents, so I'm going to kill him. It's only fair, then I can finally get my closure.

Heck, maybe I'll even get a job afterwards, we'll see! I chucked my duvet cover across to the other side of my bed, and slipped into my slippers. I got out of bed, and walked over to my closet. I opened the doors, and scanned through all of my clothes, trying to find something that felt right.

After a couple minutes, I saw it, the perfect outfit to end his life in. It was a small, purple crop top and a leather black mini skirt, which I paired with a studded belt and matching leather gloves. I got dressed into the outfit, and glanced at myself in the mirror, taking a while to admire my amazing styling skills. ''May as well give him a nice sight before he dies... He is obsessed with me after all.'' I whispered to myself, chuckling afterwards.

I flattened out my skirt slightly, and grabbed my phone from my nightstand, sitting down on my bed. I unlocked my phone, and went straight into messages, pulling up William's number, why I had it I don't know, but I did. I sat for a moment, pondering on what to text him, but I eventually figured it out.

𝑴𝒆: 𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆? 

Moments after I sent the text I got a reply, it was almost like he was waiting for my text. That's not creepy at all.

𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅: 𝑶𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆! ;) 𝒙𝒙

I cringed slightly at the winking emoji, but replied regardless, this plan HAD to work. If it didn't, I could easily go to jail.

𝑴𝒆: 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉! 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏!

I thought about putting a small ''xx'' on the end like he did, but I couldn't bear the thought of him thinking that I loved him enough to send that, so I didn't. I sighed, and slipped my phone into my handbag, and I made my way out of the room and downstairs.

I walked straight to the kitchen, where I grabbed the smallest, and sharpest knife I could find out of the drawer. I placed it in a hidden and easily accessible place in my bag, so I would be able to grab it quickly when I needed to. I walked to the living room, where I grabbed my favourite pair of black go-go boots, just because I was killing someone didn't mean I had to look bad! Plus, they could double as a weapon if he tries any funny shit.

I slipped them onto my feet, discarding my slippers and chucking them at the wall. I stood back up, grabbing my black leather jacket and tossing my handbag over my shoulder. I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves, unlocking the front door and walking out and down the path to my car - no one in this neighbourhood locks their doors, it's a safe little town with only about 79 occupants at most, so there's no reason. 

💜William Afton Oneshots💜 - fem readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें