𝟐 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘

''Reader to [boss name]'s office now, please!'' The loudspeaker blared, distracting me from my work. I sighed and placed my pen down on my desk, what the hell does this annoying bastard want now!! I thought to myself, cussing him out with every step I took.

I made my way towards his office, passing through my co-workers block on the way, it seemed as if everyone in that room had turned to look at me. I shot them a '𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕?!' look and went past. God why were people here so nosy, it's like having personal paparazzi sometimes, everybody was always in everybody else's business.

I got to [boss name]'s office and knocked on the door, I wondered why he wanted me to come here, especially this close to the end of my shift. He better not be fucking with me. ''Come in, Reader.'' My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice, beckoning me inside the room.

I opened the door and slid into the room, closing it behind me. I looked around as I walked towards [boss name]'s desk, and boy was it nice in here, he must've spent a shit ton of cash on getting this renovated. The room now had deep navy carpet, bookshelves stacked to the brim with books and statues, the window was lined with gold and had green curtains draped across them. There was also a large chandelier that hung directly above the desk. 

I walked towards it, my mouth gaping as I took in all of the sights scattered across the room. I sat down in front of him on the chair (which was surprisingly comfy) and waited for him to speak. 

''Ah, Reader. I see you have taken notice of the little, changes I have made to my office. Do you like it?'' He asked me, watching as my eyes darted around the room, taking in all of the lush decor. I nodded, but stayed looking around the room and didn't make eye contact with him. My head whipped around the room, as my mouth hung open even wider when I noticed what material most of the decor and accents were made out of.

I looked at [boss name] who was laughing softly, looking at the extreme expression plastered on my face. ''Damn, this must've cost a shit ton of cash to do!'' I exclaimed, my eyes widening. He laughed at my remark, and crossed one of his legs on top of the other. Holy shit this guy must be loaded if he can laugh at spending this amount of money.

''Yes, it did cost quite a bit of money, but it was worth it. But you never answered my question, do you like it?'' He replied, smirking a little bit, which made me go slightly pink. ''Y-yes, it's amazing! It feels like I'm in a mansion!!'' I said, stammering slightly at the start. [Boss name] smiled, and I leaned back in my chair slightly.

''I'm glad you do, because I did it especially for you.'' He told me, and my eyes widened. I sat up in my seat, he's got to be joking. ''No way, you did NOT do this just for me!'' I exclaimed, and he nodded. ''Well, I'm not expecting you to do your job in a shit tip, am I? What kind of gentlemen would I be?'' He said, and a confused expression crossed my face.

''But the offices are a shit tip, it's like the cleaners don't even do anything! Every day I come into the same coffee stains, the same pungent smell of mould, hell I bet if you gave me a map of this place I'd be able to tell you where every mark or stain in the whole building is!!'' I shouted, getting slightly angry. [Boss name] just laughed and looked into my eyes.

''Yes, I suppose it is a bit dirty out there, but you won't have to worry about that. I'm making you my personal assistant, so you'll spend your time in here now.'' He explained to me, and my cheeks flushed red. I mean, I had admired the man from afar, but now I was going to spend all day with him, yes please! I know it's wrong to have a crush on a married guy, but when he had all this done 'specially for me, how could I refuse!

''Really? I'm your assistant now, so I won't have to deal with all those fucktarts out there now!'' I asked him, raising one eyebrow. He nodded in response. I squealed and jumped out of my seat, running over to him and hugging him, burying my face in his chest. He almost immediately hugged me back and started stroking my hair.