"Ho..." Ron put on a grin that Cale would say was scary.

Syrem's eyes headed back to Choi Han after hearing Cale's comment. His gaze had both resignation for death but also a sense of peace.

Everyone thought of only one thing and someone slipped it out.

"Is this really the man who fought Choi Han?"

Cale continued to speak.

"Ancient powers reside in special items or locations once the person possessing it dies."

That was why people needed to use similar methods to what cale had used to earn ancient powers. This was the reason why you needed heavenly luck to get one.

"Sir, why doesn't the name appear?"

A voice that no one knew where it came from spoke.

[This is for someone's safety. You'll find out later.]

After that sound, no one dared to speak. The pressure from the sound alone was terrible, even for dragons.

"And they gather their strength in that item or location. Of course, that is not the only method."

Some did not follow normal procedure.

"There must be a way that the White Star passed the ancient powers over to you."

[The head of the white star Arm. Your main enemy.]

The White Star had created fake ancient powers with half the strength to pass to Syrem.

'Did he create?But how?'

Again, many people were confused. But those who realized the main issue were thinking of something else.

'How and how does the young master named garbage know about this?'

And although he had no idea why, the half-strength Dominating Aura that Cale had was created and then buried in the black swamp in the Forest of Darkness.

'Someone found it.'

The White Star was someone who reincarnated, but he had done all these things while he was still alive.

This was what even the white star did not expect.

"W-what do you mean reincarnated?! Is such a thing possible?!"

A random disrespectful nobleman shouted in public. Realizing his mistake, he immediately shut up.

In other words, the White Star was able to pass on the half-strength ancient powers to Syrem without dying.

'Either that, or the Dragon Slayers must have a method they used for generations.'

"Dragon slayer? Do you still have them?"

Seeing curious eyes again, the ancient dragon chose to make a statement on its own.

"They are people who hunt dragons and eat their hearts and become stronger."

The elves were just in shock. How dare they kill and eat such a mighty being?!

There was also the method the Dragon Slayers used to pass on the ancient power to the next generation's Dragon Slayer.

Although it was not widely known, this meant that there was a way to pass on ancient powers without them returning to an item nor location.

"You are only a fake Dragon Slayer, but you should still know how they passed on the power, right? You should also know what the White Star did to pass the power onto you."