TYLER X F. READER

Start from the beginning

"W-what Are You......"

"It Was All My Plan's, From The Start. My Master Give me a Mission To Win Addams Girl Trust. First My Target Was Wednesday But Let's Me Be Honest I Can't Stand Her, I Hated Her Gut But Then I Meet You And Changed My Target From Her To You, After All You're Tolerable" He Wipe My Tears Very Gently I Didn't Even Know Dripping From My Eye's.

"Master?? You're The Hyde"

"You Got It Right. I'm The Monster Hyde" He Said And Walk Away From Me But Not Before Caress My Cheeks Lovingly Just Like He Always Did.

For a Second I Saw Pain And Sadness In His Eye's But It's Faded Almost Immediately. Maybe I Was Imagine it.

I Sighed, Looking Down At My Lap I Can't Tell What I Was Feeling Right Now. Heartbroken, Betrayed, Helpless, Stupid, Painful. I Loved Tyler But He Was Just Using Me From The Start. Wednesday Was Right All Along. I was So Stupid To See It. I Saw Love In His Eye's When he Look At Me, I Saw Adore In His Eye's When I Smile At Him, Everything Was A Lie? Fake?

I Was Lost In My Thoughts That I Didn't Notice Someone Walk Inside The Room And Stand Beside Tyler.

"I See Both Addams Girl Finally Wake Up Huh" A Annoying Sweet Female Voice Pull Me Out Of My Thought. But I'm Not Surprise To See Her.

Miss. Thornhill.

Ofc She's The One.

"What Do You Want" Wednesday Snapped At Her.

"Ah Wednesday I...." I Didn't Pay Attention To Their Conversation Because Right Now I'm Lost.

I Lost Myself. I Didn't Feel Anything But Emptiness. I Guess I Loved Tyler To Much. Corner Of My Eye's I Saw Tyler Eye's Locket At Me. He Didn't Pay Attention To Them As Well, He Just Staring At Me. But I Refused To Look At Him.

"Tyler My Boy You Can Go Now" Miss Thornhill Said To Tyler Sweetly. I Saw Him Hesitated Before Nodded At Her And Whisper Something To Her In Ear.

She Just Smiled At Him Then Look Back To Wednesday. I saw Tyler Looking At Me A Little Longer Then Walk Away. I Finally Look Up.

"You Can't Stop Me" Wednesday Said But I Didn't Know What They're Talking About.

"Are You Sure?" Miss Thornhill Said And Take Out A Knife.

"Even If You Torture Me I Will Not Stop, I'll Destroy You And Save Nevermore No Matter What" Weds Hissed At Her. But Miss Thornhill Didn't React Nor Her Smile Faded.

"Oh I Know Even I Torture You, You'll Not Listen To Me But You Need Punishment My Dear And You'll Have It" She Said Then Looks Towards Me.

I Saw Wednesday Eye's Widen As Miss Thornhill Walk At My Direction And Stand Infront Of Me. I Look At Wednesday Just To See Pure Fear In Her Eye's And I Finally Understand What That's Mean.

"NO NOT HER JUST TORTURE ME" Wednesday Yelled At Her But She Just Ignore It And Run The Knife Over My Face.

"Look At That Pretty Face. No Wonder My Boy Fall For You" She Look At Me With Her Crazy Eyes. I Flinched When The Cold Knife Contact With My Skin.

"You're So Lovable That Everyone Loves You My Dear Y/N. So Sad That's You've To Die For Your Sister" She Laughed As I Start Trembling. No Noise Is Coming From Me.

Me And Wednesday Maybe Sister's But I'm Not Strong Like Her. I'm Sensitive, Weak But I Can Die For My Sister.

"NOOOOO" Wednesday Screamed Loudly When Miss Thornhill Stabbed Me In The lower abdomen. I Feel a Sharp Pain. I Choked On My Tears As I Made a Painful Scream.

"NO NO PLEASE NO NOT HER, LET HER GO. KILL ME, KILL ME BUT NOT HER" I Hear Weds Begging But She Didn't Stop But Keep Stabbing Me.

At The Point I Stopped Hearing Any Noise. I Feel Numb, My Eye's Feel Heavy Then Everything Went Blank. The Darkness Swallow Me.

WEDNESDAY'S P.O.V:

I Scamming At Miss Thornhill As She Started To Stab Y/N. My Eyes Widen In Horror As I Saw How Her Face Losing Color. I Begged Her To Stop But She Didn't Stop.

I Cried And Struggle To Break The Chain. I have To Stop Her. I Have To Save Y/N. I Saw Her Eye's Closed Slowly.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN" I Shouted Her Name But No Response. She's....No No It's Can't Be True No Please No.

I Staring At Her Body As Miss Thornhill Walk Away From Her And Stand Infront Of Me. I Just Staring At Y/N.

'She's Not Dead...Right? She's Just Fainted' A Loud Thud Pulled Me From My Thoughts As I Saw The Reason Why My Sister In This State.

TYLER'S P.O.V:

I Hear Wednesdays Scream As Soon I Come Closer To The Door. I Didn't Care About Her But What I Care Is She Shouted Y/N's Name. Panic Started To Spread in my Heart.

I Burst Inside The Room Without Care And Look At Y/N's Direction. Her Eyes Are Closed. No Movement. My Eye's Fall For Her Abandon.

SHE'S BLEEDING.

I Run Towards Her And Untied Her. I Hear Wednesday Screaming At Me To Stop Touching Y/N But I Didn't Give Damn About It.

"Y/N?? Y/N Wake Up" I Called Her But There Is No Response. I Touched Her Face As I Feel Her Coldness. She......

"NOOO, NO NO NO NO Y/N" I Fall On My Knees And Try To Shake Her But There Is No Movement. Her Body Started To Became Cold. She's Not Breathing. I Feel Tears Dripping From My Eye's.

It's True. Everything Was a Plan For My Mission But That's Not Mean I Faked My Love For Her. I Do Love Her a Lot, I Truly Love Y/N. She Warmed My Heart The Moment She Come To My Life. I Love Her So Much That I Can't Imagine My Life Without Her.

I Look At Thornhill and Saw Her Smiling At Me Innocently. Like She Didn't Just Killed The Love Of My Life.

"WHY YOU KILLED HER?? YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL NOT HURT HER IF I DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO" My Blood Is Boiling. She Promised Me That If I Breakup With Her She'll Leave Y/N Alone That's Why I Agree. But She Killed Her.

"Opss My Bad" She Laughed At Me.

"YOU BETRAY ME. YOU KILLED HER. YOU KILLED THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE" I Screamed At Her But She Just Smiled At Me.

I Look Back To My Y/N. She look Beautiful As Always. Her Body Went Colder And colder. I Hugged Her in My Chest. I Can't Believe I Lost Her.

What I'm Gonna Do Now Without Her?? She's My Everything. My Whole World Just Collapse Infront Of Me. I Completely Break Down. It's Painful So Painfull That I Can't Explain It.

My Heart Is Bleeding, It's Broken, I'm Broken. I Lost Everything.

I FVCKING LOST HER.

WEDNESDAY ADDAMS (ONESHOTS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara