TYLAR X F. READER

Your Ex- Bestfriend Tyler Started To Hate You For No Reason.
             Until One Day He Finally Realise Something.

~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

      I don't know What To Feel When My Ex Bestfriend Ghosting Me For Some Silly Reason. I Was His Friend For A Year Now And It's Unbelievable That How He's Treating Me For Her.

And It's Ridiculous That He Hated Me Now Because According To Him I'm Taking Wednesday Away From Him, Like Wt-

It's Upsetting That How Tyler Talking To Wednesday Infront Of Me And Completely Ignoring My Existence Like I'm Not Here.

Wednesday Forced Me To Come With Her And I Don't Know Why I Did Come Here. They're In Their Own World, Completely Forget About Me It's Hurt Really. I Don't Think I Needed Here So I Decided To Leave.

“Wednesday I Gotta Go” I Finally Speak Catching Both Of Their Attention.

Wednesday Blankly Gaze At Me While Tyler Hah... He Just Rolled His Fvcking Eye's And Scoffs. Clearly He's Not Happy At My Interrupting.

“Why?” Wednesday Asked Me.

“I Need To Help Enid For Her Date” I Reply Her, Ignoring The Hated Glare I'm Receiving.

She Was Silent For A Moment Then Slowly Nodded Her Head. As Soon As She Nodded I Give Her a Small Smile and Left From There.

‘If Only I Know What I Did wrong’ I Thought And A Sad Smile Appear In My Face.

3RD PERSON P.O.V:

            Wednesday And Tyler Watched Silently As The H/c Haired Girl Left The Cafe. They both Noticed How Much Upset She Looks in Tyler Presense.

Tyler Felt So Much Emotions When He Saw That Girl Upset Face. Maybe He's Guilty After All She's Was His Bestfriend And Most Important Person. Tyler Also Know Y/N Isn't at Fault But Then Why?

Wednesday Started To Care For That H/c Haired Girl And Enid. That's Why She Decided To Fix It Even She Hated Mind Someone Else Business But For Y/N. She Wanna Help.

“She's Upset” Wednesday Break The Silence.

Tyler Mentally Roll His Eye's In Annoyed. Here We Go Again.

That's The reason He's Treating Y/N Like That. Wednesday Always Talk About Y/N. How She Looks, What She Did, Etc. Everything Is Y/N And Y/N.

Tyler Know That Wednesday Care For Y/N More Then Anyone And That's The Problem. He Hate It. Why Her??

“So?” Tyler Rudely Asked.

Wednesday Looked At Tyler With Her Famous Expressionless Face. They're Both Silence Again.

“She Look Cute When She Sulking But I Hate Seeing Her Sad” Wednesday Said.

Tyler Blood Started To Boil. He's Jealous Type And He's Jealous Right Now, Unable To Control Himself He Finally Snapped.

“Can You Stop Talking About Her” Tyler Snapped At Her But Wednesday Didn't Even Flinched. She Expected This And She Know What's Actually The Problem.

“You're Jealous” Wednesday Inform Him. Tyler Just Scoffed In Reply.

“You're Jealous I'm Talking About Her” Wednesday Again Said When She Notice Tyler Looking Angry.

“If You Know Then Stop It” Tyler Hissed At Her.

“I Don't Think You Understand What I Mean” Wednesday Didn't Care About How He's Reacting. What She Care Is Fix The Problem For Y/N.