A Jump In Time

{Put'cha comfy socks on- it's about to get cute}
.
.
.
3 months had passed since your heartfelt moment with Edd, and 4 since your escape from the horrid base you once called home.

The snow had cleared as spring made its way into the light. Bringing forth warmer weather and beautiful skies.

Over those few months Tom had visited quite often. Surprisingly being able to go out more due to"expeditions" Red Leader sent him on to gather more intel on your whereabouts.

He even brought Matt with him one time, letting his old friends be reunited finally after so long. From what you heard it had been at least 7 years that they've been apart, maybe more.

It was adorable. Even if you weren't active in the conversation you still enjoyed being around the boys. They were just so full of life and energy, bringing laughter from each of them that could drown a hundred men.

The boys would always try to bring you into the conversation at some point when they find you've been left out for a little, apologising quickly before continuing on.

At some point the others had to go back to the base, which was always sad, but you and Edd both knew they'd be back. They promised you both after all.

Today was another one of those days Tom would visit alone. Matt being needed somewhere else at the moment and unable to come.

You were in the kitchen raiding the fridge while Edd was lightly cleaning the house. Picking up any random clothing that littered the floor or an empty can of cola forgotten behind the sofa.

Music filled the house as you swayed to the rhythm. Humming now and then as songs you knew came on. Fully singing when one of your favourites started playing, making the brunette in the next room flinch slightly from the suddenness and volume of your voice.

Peeking past the archway he eyes your figure. Food abandoned on the counter as you sang and danced, eyes closed as you were immersed in the moment.

He smiled. Edd knew you were too lost in yourself to acknowledge his presence. Once you were in the zone it was hard to get you out of it.

So he stood there watching everything unfold. That is, until an idea popped into his head. Creeping behind you he waited for an opening, extending his arms to the sides as he tip-toed.

His arms wrapped around your stomach as soon as he had access, hoisting you up in the air. This caught you off guard and you squealed loudly, kicking your feet a bit as you flailed around.

"Easy there twinkle toes, just me. Having fun?"

He smirked as your head whipped around glaring at him with the intensity of a thousand suns.

"First of all, you're a jerk," you flicked his forehead hard, earning a low chuckle "And secondly, I was until you took away my standing rights"

A pout formed on your lips. More just for show than anything else

"Oh come on, this is still fun"

"To you maybe"

"I can make it more fun if you want~"

"Wha-?"

Edd began spinning around in a circle, still holding onto you. Laughter erupted from your throat as a dizzy feeling overcame your senses. The onslaught never ceasing.

"E-edd cut it o-out! I'm gonna puke!"

"Not on me your not!"