What if?....

{Just a short lil filler chapter for y'all.}
.
.
.
*BANG!!!!*

"What in the sweet everlasting parmesan was that?!!"

You rushed out of your room, bolting to the loud noise from somewhere in the house. Looking around you didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

The tv was still attached to the wall. All the couches and chairs were upright. The washer and dryer looked the same as they did everyday. Ringo was sitting on her cat post sleeping.

Deciding to look somewhere else you made your way towards Edd's room. Now, in all the time you had lived here you had never actually seen the brunette's bedroom. Not that you necessarily needed to, you were just curious.

Stopping at his door you knocked lightly calling out.

"Hey Edd, do you know what that loud bang was?"

No response.

"Edd?"

No response again. Weird

Against your better judgement you turned the handle and cracked the door open a smidge, looking into the dimly lit room.

It was a complete mess! There were clothes littered all over the room and cola cans were stacked everywhere. His dresser was even knocked over!

Wait....why would his dresser be knocked over?

Flicking the light switch on you got a better view of the scene. And to be honest, you had to slap a hand over your mouth to prevent you from bursting out laughing.

Edd, the rough and tough fugitive, was sitting in the corner of his room with his arms and legs both in the sleeves of his hoodie as he pouted.

"So uh....*snicker* what happened here big chief?"

He looked to his dresser and then down towards his carpeted floor.

".......I'm stuck"

You lost it. Falling to your knees as laughter filled the once quiet room.

"Quit laughing and help me!!"

"Sorry just-just give me a minute-"

*Que more laughing*

After a 5 minute laugh session you got up and helped Edd free himself from the confines of his hoodie prison. Not before you snapped a few commemorative photos though. You'd save those for later blackmailing material if needed. He regrets buying you a new phone pretty quickly.

Once free the brunette would not look you in the eyes. Embarrassed that you found him like that and that he had to have you help him out. Edd obviously said thank you, but god did he hate it. This entire moment.

You chuckled softly for what seemed a thousandth time today, grabbing the dresser and hauling it back up to where it needed to be. Pushing in the dressers that sprung open.

Then turning your attention to the clutter of clothing strewn around the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up. What does it look like?"

You gave him a halfhearted expression. To which he gave you an even more confused look.

"I'm not gonna ask what happened, but I am gonna clean up this mess."

"But it's my room?"

"And?"

"I should be cleaning it. Not you."

"So help. Duh."

For the rest of that day you both decided to clean up the house. Starting with his room and branching out to the kitchen and living room.

Sometime later he does eventually spill the beans on what he was doing.

He saw a TikTok and wanted to try it but then got stuck and knocked into his dresser, making it topple over and crash to the ground. Resulting in the loud bang and then you coming in to investigate.

Pure comedy gold