[April Fools] 🔞 🥵 Solar Eclipse Orgy 🔞 🥵

Start from the beginning

   "And explosions are known for carrying particles around, right?"

   "You're 100% correct."

   "So theoretically, this bottle should explode and carry that spell in the fireball, infecting us with that magic?"

   "No Penumbras, that's stupid-"

*KABOOM*

   Abruptly, the jug of bleach exploded and a fireball engulfed the room. Heat filled the room, followed by purple smoke.

   Once the fireball retreated, everyone groaned in pain. Instead of burn marks, they had this weird purple slime covering them.

   Swamp Monster immediately began yelling at Jaxe. "You idiotic baboon, you jinxed it!"

   Jaxe fired back. "You're the one who picked up the explosive!"

   As Jaxe and Swampy argued, Penumbras began scolding Lunar. "I apologize Lunar, however, the Queen has told you constantly not to leave y-"

   ~Nnpfh~

   Everyone was cut off by a light moan. The sound came the Queen. She was on one knee and was shaking.

   Penumbras made the foolish mistake of approaching her. He believed she was shaking from the pain but, she was not. She was shaking from the Hormones.

   Behind everyone, Solar was on the ground and started gasping for air like he was being choked. His body trembling like a penguin. He felt himself getting...hard?

   One by one, everyone was on the ground in severe emotional state. The titans were being bombarded by gallons of hormones. Multiple bottles of viagra couldn't replicate this.

   Not even a hundred bites from banana spiders, which make you extremely hard for several hours, could do this. This was, too much. No one could dare resist the hormones.

   Caster ran the fuck out of there. Horrors were about to commence in that room. There was no stopping what was about to happen, only run and pray you are NOT there to witness it.

  As they stood up, they gave each-other a look. A horny look. The question was, who was the first to snap? Who would crack under the urge to release these hormones? Would they be...satisfied?

[WARNING] Smut part here...

||||
||||
<>
¥

||||
||||
<>
¥

Scout: "Commander trusted you, I thought I could too..."

*loads pistol*

   "...SO WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU READING TDS SMUT!?!?"

Y/N: "Listen Scout, I can explain."

*Scout glances at your Phone and sees the unholy sins you've been reading*

Scout: "Explain in hell then."

Y/N: "WAIT SCOUT!!  Cmon man, don't do this."

Scout: "You were like a older sibling to me. How could you do this...?"

*Tears pour out of Scouts eyes*

Y/N: "You're like a little brother to me! Don't pull that trigger."

*Scout puts his hat over his eyes*

Scout: "It's a shame you have to go out this way. Goodbye, old friend."

*Two Gunshots echo in the room*

As Y/N bleeds out, Scout slowly walked over and placed his hand over his chest. Tears poured out of his face. He loved you, and you did this to him?

>——————————————————————<

You have been...

April fooled!

April fooled!

Incase you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap.

MUHAHAHAHA YALL THOUGHT I WOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS?!

if you paid close attention to the intro, the first words spell April Fools" (capitalized words)

I got you guys good, didn't I?

Do you think I'm THAT deranged? I would never write a-

oh my god i want to finish this now-

Sorry I haven't been sticking to my weekly posting, last week I got very sick from something VERY dumb and gross. Do NOT ask how I got sick.

...

Fine.
Y'all know lil' bites? The muffin things? If you do, you know how FAST that shit expires.

Someone gave my friend a 3 DAY EXPIRED BAG AND THEY ATE TWO WHICH WAS COVERED IN SLIME AND WHITE SPOTS.

I TOLD THEM NOT TO EAT IT BUT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOOD. They told me to try one and OBVIOUSLY I SAID NO!

But, they said "pussy no balls"

I ain't no pussy, so I grabbed one and ate it in ONE BITE!! I WASNT A PUSSY AFTERALL

Then when I got home, my stomach started to hurt and I think we all know what happened next for the following 2 days...

To top that off, I GOT A COLD AT THE SAME TIME!
I got a cold from walking a mile to McDonald's during a really bad blizzard cuz I was hungry 💀💀

How am I still alive bro

Anyways, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY
Bye bitches

V