Case No. 673-007██ - CLASSIFIED

CONFIDENTIAL INVESTIGATION REPORT

█████████ ██ , 20██

TO:
CD James Inc. Compliance Officer ( ████████ ██████████ )
CEO of Ad Astra Entertainment Industries ( ██████ ██████ )

FROM:
AstraSolar Studios Scientific Investigator ( ██████ █████████ )

SUBJECT:
Report of Investigation - Case No. 673-007██

I. Introduction

Respondent company received the complainants' allegations about the use of a gaming product registered under patent number ██████████████ , which falls under the direct responsibility of Ad Astra Entertainment Industries, the parent institution of the respondent company.

On ███████ ██ , 20██ , I was appointed as the lead scientific investigator to inspect the complainants' allegations under the institution-wide policy on psychological issues raised by the consumers. In response to the directive requiring a written report to be urgently submitted to the Office of the Ad Astra Entertainment Industries CEO, ██████ ██████ , find the detailed investigation as well as the conclusion I have reached.

II. Findings

Following the acceptance of the complainants' allegations ( ██████ ██████████ , ███████ █████████ , ████████ █████████ , ████████ ████████ , and ████████ █████████ ), the developers and software engineers at the respondent company launched a quick examination of the issue.

The subsequent findings are derived from the received allegations:

1. The complainants' dependents played the game, █████████████████████ , for a minimum of █████████████ , and have noticed the following symptoms arising: sense detachment, unresponsiveness, and ████████████████████ after a forced respite from the console.

2. The developers and software engineers at the respondent company claimed to have not touched the servers and codes ████████████████████████████████████ since their final update on ████████████ .

3. Old builds and other iterations of the game are still available and playable to the consumers, though the review of the servers shows less than ████████████ active users per year since 20██ .

Apart from listed findings, a separate and deeper investigation was carried out with the help of ████████████████████████████████████ . Together with Scientist IX, ███████████ ██████████ , a total of ████ samples were collated through ethical means. The same procedure that the complainants' dependents have adapted in playing the game have been simulated. After varying periods of exposure in the game, the following neuroscientific evidence is procured through the evaluation of active brain scans and other pertinent live tests.

1. There is an increasing levels of █████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ that contributes to the sensory detachment. The active scans show ██████████████ region of the brain displays ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ .