Shouts, footsteps and sobs are the only hearable things and everybody is jumping around ... except of grandpa Alfonso who just sits still on his seat, smiling and saying. 

"The mafia principessa is finally coming home!"

–––– End ––––

I still get a shiver trough my whole body and a smile on my face by the memorize and somehow this few second of silents, cleaning the kitchen, gave me new energy and hope that everything will get perfect again like it was with the Nes before the ... kidnapping. 

Each family member is not the same since then, even if we try, we really try to hold the family together, but a blind person would notice how we live apart from each other. 

We lost our hope, our light in the darkness and our reason for going on. 

At first we tried to do the mouth meetings, but it always ended up in a rage of anger, sadness, disappointment and just grief. So we stopped and meet only in small group like the 'oldies' one. The only time when I see the whole family together, is on the birthday of the Nes. 

Super, Riccardo. Now is the good mood gone again. Argh. 

I cleaned the kitchen further because it's one of a few things which relaxed me again. It lasted longer than I expected but it was it worth. The kitchen sparkles again. Suddenly I hear loud noises from upstair ... it sounds like ... laugher?! None of my brothers laughed since ...you know. Wait then it must be Nelia and Nelio. 

I rush instantly in the direction of the stairs but stops in the hallway of all the bedrooms. 

"NO! You little motherfucker! Give me my pencil back!" - that's definitely Neliana. Wow, nevertheless from the cursing: Her voice is beautiful! She sounds carefree and just happy like she was in the past. 

"First of all: It's MINE. And absolutely not! I'M going to architect it! Otherwise it ..." - and that's Neliono. The last part of the sentence can I not hear because he probable mumbles it. 

"That's not true!"

"And how true it is!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes."

"Absolutely not!"

"Absolutely ... yes?"

A small smile can be seen on my face while I sit down with my back on the wall from the Neliana' room. Maybe I sound now like a creep, but this childish conversation between them is likely the first time in 10 years that I can see - or more can hear - their real behavior and not the cold and ruthless one. It makes me so happy although I may should be sad because they're only between themselves this natural, but at the moment I'm just happy and glad that they can be - and definitely should be more - so carefree and childish like other kids in their age and not the other side. 

"HA! I will draw!" - Nelia shouts suddenly. 

"Definitely not!" The next thing I can hear is a loud *bang. Only one millisecond after I'm on my foots again and about to ram the door open, when I hear bursting laugher. 

"AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

I freeze, my hands go up to my mound and a silent tear rolls down my checks. Is- Is it just happing that I hear my principessa laughing? It's the most precious sound, I've ever heard. 

I really don't know how long I just stood there and anxious to make one sound and the laughing will stop, that I even don't notice the present from someone behind me until a hand touched my shoulder. 

"Ahh!" I turn around and see Silvio with his index finger on the lips. Congratulation Silvio, I'd and was silent until you scared me. "Silvio." 

"Yes, should be me. Can I join?"

I point to the wall at which I've sit a few minutes ago. Suddenly the laughing begins again. 

"HAHAHAHA S-Stop-p-p!" - I can see a smile appeared on Silvio' face. "She has a wonderful laugher." "The most beautiful." - I add. 

"Why is she - or more both - so cold? I mean, yes we're cold too but they should be happy and carefree. Just like our little Juniors." - The last part of his speaking is barely hearable but I heard. He sounds so sad and full of emotions like never in the past years. It hurt to see him this way and I would give everything to say 'They're still like our little Juniors. Happy and carefree.' But that's a lie. Nothing is like before. Things changed. We changed. They changed. And I would lie if I say I'm not scared. Yes, I'm so fucking scared to find out the reason for their behavior and it's obviously that Silvio just want to believe that everything is fine - will be fine - too. 

"I- I dunno."

A few seconds pass in which we just sit there, side by side and listening to the hopeful sound, when the doors of Valentino' and Georgio' rooms open. Likely they heard the laughing too and even if Georgio doesn't want to admit it, he cares too. He just don't know how to show and I have the feeling he's also scared to open up - trust in somebody again. The lose of them broke him. He got anger issues and loud and distract himself with fights. To my worry. 

Valentino is quite the opposite. The once so loud and always happy boy lost his voice, became silent and locked. The last time he really spoke freely, was the time when Sandro announce the comeback from them and not only this but also the fact that he came out of his room and smiles again while sitting next to us, makes me more than happy and hopeful for the future again. 

All my siblings deserve it so much. 

2145 words

2145 words

Moinsen wolves, 

I'm at the moment sick and have a bad headache :( 

But never mind, I hope y'all are fine and enjoy the good weather. The sun is shining :)

I hope you liked the chapter and can slowly estimate the De Lucas. 

Tips. opinion -> comments

Have a nice day,

FinLu 🦜