you drew stars around my scars.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Even though Mina knew that what he's doing was wrong, she couldn't stop Sunghoon from doing so, she didn't want the same thing that happened 5 years ago happen again today. Seeing her brother looking miserable hurts her and she didn't want to see him like that again... Five years ago of Sunghoon who locked himself in the basement and did not eat for twenty-five days. Five years ago Sunghoon who would hurt himself and blame himself for believing their mother was a good person. Five years ago Sunghoon who didn't sleep for days...

༊*·˚Five years ago

,,Sunghoon please come out of the basement" Jake asked aggressively knocking on the basement door but no one answered. Sunghoon and Minas dad who was too busy at work and worked for food. Heeseung joined Jake, ,,Sunghoon come and eat, theres Tiramisu!" he yelled, but as expected none answered. Jay walked towards the door pushing Jake and Heeseung aside. He was holding a hammer, ,,If you don't come out were breaking in.. I'm counting to three."

,,One...Two...Three!" Jay raised his arms about to break the door when Sunghoon opened it, his hair was all messed up, he looked underweight, dark circles under his eyes, his eyes red from crying, scars and blood on his arms, Minas eyes felt blurry, seeing her brother like this broke her heart in a million pieces pulling him into a tight hug not caring how un decent he smelled, Jay and Jake turned on the basement light and went downstairs.. They saw blades, scissors, knives, on the wood floor, everything looked disturbing. They started cleaning up the mess one by one.

Heeseung who looked at his friend in aww he couldn't help but also tear up by this. ,,Mina.." he whimpered before going un conscious, Mina quickly pulled out of the hug her eyes widening and calling over Jake and Jay who was on the basement. Rushing Sunghoon to the hospital..

a month later from 5 years ago - ,,

Sunghoon had obviously gone out of the hospital, sadly was too poor to get a therapist, but him and Mina were always out of the house visiting her bestfriends place- Jennie, to avoid depression. ,,Sunghoon you can go to Jungwons room if you're bored." Jennie smiles, while the boy just hums in response. He got up the couch and walked to the hallway, seeing four rooms...

He scratched his head in confusion but ended up opening the first door on the left, he entered the room and closed the door before walking towards the bed, he looked around the room and found it a bit girly.. Anyway he didn't mind...Few minutes later he saw a girl entering the room.. His eyes widened, as the girls did too.. ,,What are you doing in my room?" she asks, now the realization hit him, he entered the wrong bedroom. Sunghoon stood up ,,Oh.. I'm sorry... I must've entered the wrong bedroom..." 

He walked towards the door but the girl blocked him, ,,I'm Wonyoung! Whats your name?" she asks tilting her head reaching out a hand, ,,Sunghoon.." he replied hesitatingly accepting her hand shake. Then Wonyoung pulled him to the bed and they both sat down. They talked for a while and played a game, ,,Raise your hand if you hate mint choco!"  Sunghoon raised his hands, causing his sleeve to roll up.

Instead of Wonyoung frowning in disappointment, her face scrunched in worry, she grabbed Sunghoons arms, and looked at him... The boys smile fading before pulling his arms back, but  Wonyoung grabbed it again holding it tighter this time. She pulled him into a hug ,,Everything will be allright. I promise.." 

Wonyoungs presence were somehow comforting to Sunghoon. He felt safe around her, and hugged her back placing his hands on her back while Wonyoungs arms were wrapped around his waist. They stayed like that for a bit until Wonyoung broke it.

She got out of the bed and pulled out a yellow marker, before sitting back down on the bed infront of Sunghoon. ,,Give me your hand!" Wonyoung demanded, but ended up taking it anyways. She rolled his sleeves up looking at his scars.