if i was you, i'd wanna be me too.

Start from the beginning

Jungwon went back to his room, while the rest of the audience watched including Wonyoung and Summer. Then there was silence before Wonyoung took a deep breath and broke it, ,,I'm going to class too."

...

,,No way! So you're telling me Haruto was the one who ruined your dress and Summer was involved?!" Yuna was in disbelief as she took a sip of her orange juice box, Wonyoung who was silent ever since she told the story.

Something has been on her mind lately, ever since the scene at the party happened. The look on Sunghoons face when he saw her, the look that made her stomach do cart wheels, it pissed her off, why the hell is she blushing over simple stuff?

,,Earth to Wonyoung?!" she was zoning out again ,Karina who waved her hand infront of her face to get her back to her senses. The girl repeatedly got flashbacks, Sunghoons voice echoed and filled her head with Sunghoon. His words from the party echoed as she remembered something by what Karina said, Earth to Wony? it pissed her off how he was in her mind everytime.

Then she felt a hand hitting her shoulders it stinged a bit but she snapped out of her thoughts, it was Yujin who hit her. Wonyoung cleared her throat and looked at her friends who stared at her with a questioning glare, ,,Sorry.." she whimpered looking down.

,,What's on your mind?" Yujin questioned closing her book, Wonyoung sighed, ,,Sunghoon..is on my mind lately-" her sentence got cut off when she noticed everyone suddenly went silent, they were looking at her with a cheeky smile, she frowned in confusion.

,,What- why are you all looking at me like that-" Wonyoung noticed her friends were looking behind her. Like anyone would, she looked over her shoulder and saw Sunghoon with a teasing smirk on his face, Wonyoung looked back at her friends, then froze when it hit her, she turned around facing the boy again clearing her throat.

She heard a soft voice behind her ear, her hands wrapped around her shoulder, ,,Goodluck" the voice was Yunas ,it was whispered- in a teasing tone which caused her cheeks turn in a shade of pink, Wonyoung turned around, ,,You-" she didn't finish her sentence when she saw her friends laughing as they walked away from there, she sighed in embarrassment.

Turning back to the boy behind her, then there was silence... She looked down at her feet, trying to hide the fact her face was crimson red, tapping her feet lightly. Until she felt a pointer finger on her chin lifting her head up lightly to look at Sunghoon who was staring at her eyes.

,,I'm on your mind huh?" A smirk crept up into Sunghoons face tilting his head lightly, Wonyoungs eyes lit up lightly, she opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say, causing her to stutter, ,,Uh- I-I-" her words go cut off by a lips pressed against hers.

Sunghoon who was bent down to kiss the girl, his eyes were closed enjoying it. Wonyoung instinctively kissed back, pressing her soft lips against his, she closed her eyes. Wrapping her arms around his neck, while Sunghoon wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

His arms slowly roamed around her body while their lips moved in sync, the kiss was slow and passionate until Sunghoon carefully pushed Wonyoung against the wall pressing his body against hers.

,,Ehem.." the two froze on their spot... They were so lost in the kiss they forgot they were on public- worse, on school property too. Sunghoon pulled away and cleared his throat to see his friend, Jay with a smug look on his face.

,,What..?!" Sunghoon asked almost shouting.

,,Can't I take a walk around the school garden.." Jay said in a teasing tone assuring the 'School' making Sunghoon roll his eyes.

" Jay said in a teasing tone assuring the 'School' making Sunghoon roll his eyes

Guess whos in their active era

Note: I'm trying to improve on
this story more since I wanted
to make this as good
as possible. Please look
forward to me, and support
me! And watch me improve on my
story!
☺️☺️‼️‼️