Chapteer Two; Pigtails! <3

Butters slowly reached for Kennys hair. He gently ruffled it, letting the sea of soft hairs run through his fingers gracefully. It felt so rough but so soft. So dirty but so clean. As he continues to run his hands through his head, his eyes light up. He had such a great idea. Great enough for a lightbulb to appear above his head.

"Can I do your hair?" he pleaded. It's been a while since he's done anyones hair, but that didn't mean he couldn't. Butters could see himself as maybe a hairstylist when he grows older, or a florist. Maybe even a baker. But that couldn't ever happen, he has too much to waste.
"...my hair?" Kenny asked, after puffing a long strand of blonde hair out of his face.

They gently touch foreheads, breath grazing eachothers skin. The love lingered in the air, so did the tension, and the denial.
"Yeah!! Your hair!"
"Alright, Leo." Kenny pulled away and sat in front of the bed as Butters sat behind him, getting to work. Kenny was barely taller than Butters, but he had gained some muscle, unlike when he was 10, being scrawny and way too skinny. He adopted a job, but his main one was as Mysterion. He felt butters gently tug at his hair, and after a long pause and thinking, he got back to work. It astonished him how butters could be so sweet, despite what his parents put him through. Well, he's not all sweet. There's also Professor Chaos, though he's barely evil. His last crime was feeding all the ducks by stealing all the seeds from K-mart.
"Aaaaand done!" Butters smiled at his creation as Kenny stepped in front of the mirror.
"..!" He had pig tails. Woah. Not what he expected, but he couldn't lie, he looked cute.
"You did a great job, Leo!" Kenny smiled at the sight. It wasnt everyday your cru- friend gave you a new hairstyle. "I bet karen will love it."
"Aww geez,,, you're too nice kenny!" he smiles, and kenny swears he saw a little blush. Atleast a little.

Kenny Mcormick has posted a new photo

'Me and my best friend, Butters!'

Comments :

Cartman : Dude, you guys are maggots but with the f
67 disliked this. 1 liked this.

Kyle: @Stan this could be us

Stan⤵ : This is us??

Tweek : You guys are cute!!!

Pip: Hope you lot had fun :)

Authors note :  Kenny has got that rizz fr