One - A New Customer

One thing I have learned from stripping was to 1) never turn down a paying customer, 2) always tease more than needed and 3) love is never true at a strip club. We give lust and we show them what lust is all about.

I, Ricky Horror, have never felt love. Love isn't a word we use here at Bone'd. Yes a terrible name but an amazing place. It was dark and full of glitter and pretty boys. My manager had always wanted the best for us dancers but he had regulations. He had no tolerance for fights and regulars dating. We could have no connection to the regulars. They could tell us about them but we should never tell them about us. It was a policy added after an incident with a gang. It was hard for some dancers who find any man inticing.

Today the club had a sort of stale feel to it. It was slow but regulars were there from opening to closing, or until their pocket emptied. I was usually a main stage act or I would tend men as a waitress or should I said waitrass. Josh was usually a main stage act but he was also a crowd favorite for lap dances and private parties in the back. He earned more tips than any of us. Josh did not seem to care much about the attention. He was still one of my favorite around here.

Lights were on me, my nightly act was now commencing. It usually attracted many visitors that other clubs envied. So much in fact, one club tried to buy me as a slave and dancer. Of course Brandon declined, he said I was too close to his heart. As the crowd clapped and whistled I slid my backside down the pole touching my knees. The cold, silver metal fit on my butt and the pole touch my thighs sending a shiver down my body. I then wrapped one leg around the pole and propelled myself around it with my hair flying with me. I landed lower to the ground and transitioned to my hands and knees with my black locks in my eyes. Crawling to a regular I licked my bottom lip as he held out a bill for me as he slipped it in my tight black shorts. He smirked and I winked giving him attention as I backed up to the stage. My hands held onto the silver pole and I lifted myself off the ground with my head close to the ceiling. As my dance was over I spotted a mysterious newbie at the bar with a 20 in his hand. I got off stage after a great performance and swayed my hips. I got to the stool and sat down. He turned to me and gave me a serious look, "Where can I fuck you?"