I let my hand sink in his one.

"Let's go Reyansh."

"Before that, I've few things to tell you. Stay by my side or either family's one and don't listen to anyone's shit."

"Oh so, the king is being protective." I joke on him, sarcastically.

"No. Making you learn to protect yourself." I stare at him bewildered, is he being real or just acting.

"C'mon!"

He walks forward whereas I struggle to even move an inch with the weight of the dress. What a gentleman. I mutter under my breath. He looks at me quickly, raising his one eyebrow. I shake my head.

Today I will let myself be rebirth again forgetting about the world. Letting me be free from the clutches of my mistake. I inhale a breath, linking my hands with his arms giving him a grin. To which he reciprocate, giving me a broad grin.

We ascend the stairs together, syncing the steps. As soon as we reach the camera flashes and people hoot for us. Seeing so many people hicks my consciousness. A warm hand pats on mine, reminding he is here.

My heart beat fastly thumping in my ribcage. I drew a deep puff of air, it is racking, no doubt, but I promise to free myself tonight, enjoying every bit of the situation the life threw upon me.

"What if they circulate my photos online. My parents"

He cuts me off,"Don't worry they are my men."

Ascending the last stair, the family greets us, blessing us with their wishes. How will they react when they know we are just acting. That, I am leaving tomorrow.

"Kiraz do you like the preparation." Kritika inquires.

I roam my eyes on the exquisite decorations, the dappled curtains hanged high on the ceiling meeting the chandelier, reddish drapes, the flowy floral blossoms and the enchanted vibe everything gave just left me with one word.

"It's perfect."

I smile mirthlessly, she gives me an relieve smile.

"You're acting as if you did everything." Vehansh interrupts her self proclaim complement, earning a scowl out of her. "Obviously, I suggested few things."

"Like where the tables should be placed, what food be served to the guest. If this comes under your suggestion, then you really did a good job." He muses sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Kritika huffs excusing herself probably hiding the embarrassment coating on her rosy cheeks. Vehansh follows her, earning a few reprimand from his father and brother.

After few introduction to his fellow mates and his business partner who would catch us every moment, smiling cheekily, not forgetting to hick about their affluency. Hearing there continuous chattering make my ear bleed.

After Reyansh excuses himself, I sit on one of the chair, sitting beside the ladies of the family. Gawking my eyes at everyone in the party, I did come to a perception that the guest list comprised majority of The Royal family, the Rajputana. Each come with a motive of their own.

Like some to check who has the Great Reyansh Rathore brought as his wife, while some busied in comparing me with their snobbish daughters, passing comment that their is nothing special in me and making fun of my Hindi.

Yeah, Hindi. Being a bengali does take a toil on your accent, each coming with a twist of my mother tongue.

Locating a drinking place, I get up. Vedika holds my hands questioning me, gathering others attention. "To get a juice." I point towards the area. After contemplating for few minutes they nod their head.