Though his demeanor looks strangely approachable, today. However, one must not be so sure of someones nature. He turns me towards himself, his thumb dragged to my jaw, caressing it.

"Yess. Tomorrow I'll take you to your house. I keep my words." His dark gaze studies me.

I hardly believe him but the hope of going back to Kolkata, makes me want to believe him.

"You look like a beautiful..." He inhales a deep breath.

"Mess." I speak awkwardly, cutting him.

"No, a dandelion queen. Out there rulling the ground of my heart."

A dandelion is a wild flower, which symbolises strength, rebirthing itself after a harsh winter.

His hands falls on either side of mine, caging me. The blaze of admiration rebuffs in his ebony eyes.

"Can we enact a part of fantasy." His soft whisper gets me.

I scrunch my eyebrows,"Fantasy, How so?"

"Tomorrow you will go to Kolkata. Probably, leading your normalcy. So why don't you today live the life of a Cinderella. We'll go down act like we're so in love, dancing in each other's warmth, spending the night in the paradox of warmth of the winter."

His words a temptation of devil, sweet enough to cause diabetes.

"No!" I straight away reject.

"Afraid to fall in love with me."

He thinks so high of himself.

"Not every fantasy causes love. Anyways I'll end youd dilemma." I separate myself from him.

"Okay, but in Cinderella's story
Prince William was a sweet man." I pause seeing his drop face.

"Don't be disheartened, I'll give you the role of Cinderella's step mother." I snickers out imaging a bun of a gigantic man dressed in pretty gowns. A baton in his hand ready to give orders.

Unknowingly, I keep my hands on his chest, laughing joyfully on him.

"Your laugh is so ugly." That shuts me up. My jaw drop, just now he was praising me with words out of books. And now.

Soon a manly laugh echoes with his chest vibrating. I slap his chest turning away. But he hugs me from back keeping his chin on my head. I try to wiggle out from his grip however drop the plan when it messes with my perfectly styles hairs.

"Okay. Consider William as a rude man." He jests.

"Oh no don't tamper with fairy tales. You can be Adam and I be Bella." I suggest cheekily.

"Oh God who are they now?!" Even though I couldn't see his face but I can definitely bet he must be having a perplexed face, his nose scrunch and his infamous scowl.

"Haven't you seen Beauty and Beast?" I question.

"No!"

"Then how you know Cinderella's story. Oh I guess, must be Vedika showing you that."

He nods his head.

"Okay, I'll definitely make you watch the Beauty and the Beast. For tonight, let's be the Bella and Adam."

"Okay, my Bella."

"But like Cinderella we'll be back to normal after clock hits twelve."

I hear a groan from him, however he obliges.

He releases me from his hold, turning me around. Kissing my forehead he lends his hands for me. His pitch black eyes staring lovingly at me. If all this is an act, let me play my part perfectly.