SWSDT? 10

Yoongi held Jungkook's hand as they walked home

Yoongi held Jungkook's hand as they walked home. Today, it was Saturday and Jungkook had been thinking about it. Yoongi didn't know anything about this and just followed his boyfriend. They reached Jungkook's house and Yoongi frowns as the younger is pulling him to go inside.
"Eh?" Yoongi says but walked in. Jungkook giggles and Yoongi raises his brow.

"What are you up to?" Yoongi asks, looking at the younger with suspicion. He knew that giggle is hiding something. Yoongi smirks and walked closer to tickle Jungkook when all of a sudden...
"Jungkook, honey? You're home?" A voice is heard, making Yoongi stop in his tracks as soon as he sees a woman, probably in her 40s walk in.

"I'm home, mom" Jungkook says and Yoongi freezes in his spot.
"Oh, who's this?" Jungkook's mother says, turning to look at Yoongi, who smiled awkwardly.
"Is he...?" She says and Jungkook nodded. Yoongi is confused but stayed quiet, he didn't wanna look bad in front of his boyfriend's mother.
"Oh, really? Let's go eat then" She says and walked out.

They followed her and Yoongi got nervous as he sees Jungkook's father sat down at the very end of the table, giving him a look. Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand and whispers to his ear.
"Why didn't you inform me anything about meeting your parents?" Yoongi says and Jungkook winks.

He huffs but sat down, next to Jungkook.
"So, are you... Min Yoongi?" Jungkook's father says and Yoongi nodded.
"Are you my son's boyfriend?" He asks and Yoongi turns to Jungkook, who nodded.
"Yes, sir..." Yoongi says and Jungkook's father smirked before bursting into laughter, along with Jungkook's mother.

"W-what?" Yoongi says and Jungkook giggles.
"Dad was just testing you, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.

"He passed, JK... I like him already"

 I like him already"