SWSDT? 2

Yoongi stared back at him with shocked eyes

Yoongi stared back at him with shocked eyes. Jungkook could feel the hold the older had on his waist. It feels like Yoongi doesn't want to make him fall. Jungkook couldn't help but blush, looking away. Jungkook is let go but is pushed away, but now, Yoongi wasn't fast enough to catch him, causing him to fall and hit his head. Yoongi watches as this happened, his eyes widening. The fight doesn't seem to stop as Jungkook laid there unconscious.

"Everybody stop!" Yoongi screamed, causing everyone around screaming and the fighting to stop. They all turned to face Yoongi, who ran to Jungkook and placed him on his lap.
"Jungkook? Hey, Jungkook?" Yoongi says as he held the back of Jungkook's head, feeling a something wet. He removes his hand away from the younger's head and his eyes widened. The principal ran down to go to the crowd, reaching where Jungkook and Yoongi is.

"Everyone back away! Give air!" The principal says as he sees Yoongi's bloody hand.
"I'm calling an ambulance" The principal says and went to call an ambulance. Jungkook's friend group pushed through the crowd as they were separated from the other and they were looking for him. They watched in horror as Jungkook laid in Yoongi's arms, unconscious.

"Jungkook, oh my gosh..." Yugyeom says as he covered his mouth, his eyes widened as he sees Yoongi's bloody hand.
"You two! Caused this!" Mingyu yells as he pointed at the two guys that started the whole commotion.
"Gyu, calm down" Bambam says, grabbing Mingyu's arm and shaking his head.

Jungkook laid on the hospital bed, groaning as he adjusted to the light.
"Ow, my head..." Jungkook says as he sat up.
"Hey, careful" He hears, turning his head and seeing the familiar figure. His eyes now fully opened as soon as he realizes who it is. He rubs his eyes, thinking its an imagination, but it isn't.

"Jungkook? Are you feeling okay?"