SWSDT? 1

Jungkook never really paid attention to the people around him in his college

Jungkook never really paid attention to the people around him in his college. All he does is study and all. But when this one person, this one person who caught his eyes, arrived, he couldn't help but feel his heart flutter everytime he passes by. That's the first time he had paid attention to someone in his school. His friends had kept teasing him about it, and he just scolds them to not, but they still continue. He secretly enjoys it though.

Everyone is called to the gymnasium to gather around. An announcement is about to be said and they're all needed. Jungkook stood with his group of friends, holding onto his bag straps tightly. Yoongi, the guy he had been having an eye on, is just around. His friends mouth are too loud and all he wanted to do is bury himself 6ft under as Yoongi turns to look at them. Jungkook covers himself by looking down, but his friend, Jaehyun, who notices it, wrapped an arm around him and lifted his chin.

Jaehyun smirked as he sees that Jungkook is flustered, giving Yoongi a look.
"Looks like your boyfie there is jealous" Jaehyun says and Jungkook huffs, slapping his hand off.
"Don't be like that, Jae... I'm already embarrassed... You guys talk too loud" Jungkook says, groaning. Jaehyun just chuckled and winked. Suddenly, a group of people started to fight, causing a commotion.

Everyone who is around the two people, starts to push as they didn't want to be involved or hit. It also causes Jungkook to stumble as his friends are also being pushed back.
"Hey!" The principal yelled as he sees it. Jungkook groaned as he loses balance, he closes his eyes and waits for the impact but he didn't feel anything. Opening his eyes, he's met with Yoongi...