SWSDT? 9

Yoongi was about to run over when he sees the guy lift his arm up

"Ju-" He's cut off as the guy fell on the ground as soon as a loud slap is heard. Yoongi is startled but sees Jungkook shaking his head as he groaned.
"You've got a hard face... " Jungkook says, scoffing. Jungkook then turns to Yoongi, giving him an innocent smile.

"Hyung, I'm hungry! Let's go!" Jungkook says, giggling, acting like nothing happened. Yoongi looked at the guy, who just sat there, holding his stinging cheek before turning to Jungkook, who just smiled at him.
"Babe, I'm hungry... Come on" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Uhm... So, like... Jungkook just slapped a guy taller than him outside and the guy just folded?" Yoongi says as he looked at Jungkook's friend. Jungkook went to the restroom and left Yoongi with the others. Jungkook's friends all looked at each other before laughing.
"That's our Jungkook" Dokyeom says, laughing as he high fives with Mingyu.
"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks and they all looked at him.

"You'll be shocked to know that Jungkook also made a buff guy fold by just one slap... Jungkook's literally a menace" Minghao says and someone clearing their throat is heard, startling them. They all turned and sees Jungkook, laughing awkwardly.
"Hey, why are you guys talking shit about me to my boyfriend?" Jungkook says, huffing as he sat beside Yoongi.

"I just asked them how you're able to make someone taller and bigger than you cry" Yoongi says and Jungkook giggles.
"I don't know, they're babies" Jungkook says and Yoongi chuckles, kissing his cheek.
"Uhm... We shouldn't have sat with them" Yugyeom says, groaning. Jungkook stuck his tongue out, winking.
"Aish, this guy" Yugyeom says, glaring at Jungkook who just laughed.

"Stop laughing! I'll hit you!"